Cliches #2 - Union Academy

Greetings, students and friends! I trust that you thoroughly enjoyed the process of crafting your magnificent original characters and Y/n and throwing them into wonderful tales!

Except for you, Jared... We need to have a discussion about your obsession on character assassination.

____Jared___

But, I want to make my character incredibly awesome and badass.

And as a result, you found yourself entangled in numerous lawsuits stemming from these character assassinations! It is distressing to witness the unrealistic crimes you attributed to the characters, causing even Hambo to experience a stroke upon reading them!

Moving forward, let's now focus on today's topic!

Union Academy Stories

What are they? 

Where did they come from?

Who are they?

And why can't I stop putting so much of my time in Gravity Rush? (Awesome game btw!)

But I do know what it is!

Union Academy stories usually feel like being a vegan at an orgy, all that meat touching and you don't know what the hell is going on!

Now Union stories are basically a hotspot for edgy stories so atrocious that they edge me on in the wrong direction!

Here's a perfect meme to summarise it entirely!

Why have the beloved characters we know and cherish, who were once committed to making the world a safer haven for the innocent, now written into malicious and egotistical cunts? 

The reason behind this unexpected transition is rooted in the notion that only the protagonist possesses the unwavering purity and virtuousness required of a true Edgelord……. I mean hero! Yes, only a pure hearted, bloodthirsty, irredeemable murderous hero!

I mean why are Rias and the gang evil? Well here's why!