Chapter 31 ★Epilogue

EDWARD'S MANSION

Old Edward was in the sitting room waiting  patiently for Romeo and Hannah.

“Grandpa”, someone called him.
Old Edward heard a familiar voice similar to that of Hannah. That really sounds like Hannah’s voice.

"Cooper would you stop mimicking my small baby, when did you even become a lady"? He asked and gave Cooper a knock on his head.

“But sir I didn’t say anything”.

“If it’s not you who is it?, if you try to prank me again I will hit you harder.

Hannah looked at his expression and smiled. “Grandpa, it doesn’t sound like Hannah’s voice but it’s Hannah speaking”.

The old man looked back quickly.
“Did I just hear you say something, can you please say it again?

“Yeah Grandpa, so tell me what will you like to have for dinner tonight" Hannah says again.

Old Edward opened his mouth in shock. “Hannah,you can talk now”?

“Yeah, i can now talk perfectly”, she beamed happily.
Old Edward frowned his face, at least if Romeo told him earlier, he won’t be too surprised right now.

“What? Don’t give me that look, I didn’t know until a few mins ago" Romeo said.

Old Edward hugged Hannah tightly and kissed her forehead.
“I’m so happy my dear, I’m so glad you can talk again".

“Thank you Grandpa”.

“Alright Let’s celebrate this, I will eat anything Hannah cooks.”
Romeo frowned his face, what does his father mean. He already has plans to take Hannah home and spend alone time with her.

“Hannah won’t cook, why can’t the maids do that, I think she must be really tired and wants to rest, right Hannah"?

Hannah frowned her face slightly when did she tell him she's tired.
"I'm not tired and I will do the cooking besides I want to stay with old Edward since he just received two breakfasts today, she said and went to the kitchen.

“Old Edward and Cooper were happy they will get to eat Hannah’s food.
After Hannah, old Edward called Romeo.

“I’m thinking of handing the company to you fully and making you the CEO now, what do you think".

“Dad can we talk about this tomorrow, I’m really thirsty right now” he said.

“Okay, let the maids get you a glass of water”

“No I will get it myself" he replied and stood up.

“I know you don’t want water, you just want to go pester Hannah, you can’t stay a minute without her can you", he said laughing.

Romeo covered his face and quickly hurried to the kitchen. His father has caught him red handed.
He walked slowly and hugged her from the back.
“Hmm, do you remember what Damian said that we should have a baby, why don’t you think about it” he whispered and bite her ear softly.
Hannah pushes him away from her.

“You are unbelievable and shameless, leave me alone or I will report you this moment” she said pointing a wooden spoon to his face ready to attack if he misbehave again.
“Stay away or I will scream”.

“Fine! I will leave” Romeo said angrily and left.
He went straight upstairs and was murmuring to himself.
“Hannah is just too wicked. All I want is a baby not her life, she just chased me away, I will surely revenge” he said and went into the bathroom and shut the door loudly.