12 - cousin's in shitty school

"Taehyung?" Yoongi's eyes widened the moment he saw Taehyung and another blonde guy entering their festival table with Sujeen and Jungkook.

"Jimin?" Hoseok was the one to recognise the second blonde haired guy who was obviously Jimin. The both blonde haired boys looked at the senior's, lips curving up in big smiled.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung walked over and hugged Yoongi who pressed his lips in a thin line and squirmed between Taehyung's arms.

"Hobi hyung!" Jimin took small jumpy steps and hugged Hoseok who laughed his iconic laugh and hugged Jimin back.

Sujeen and Jungkook just stood there not knowing anything, they assumed that those freshman boy's were someone relative to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Guys meet Jimin, he's my cousin." Hoseok said as he and Jimin pulled away. Jimin was always fond of his big cousin brother Hoseok, who was his mom's big brother's son. They were close cousin's in the family and Jimin only liked hoseok's from his mother's side of family.

"And taehyung is my cousin." Yoongi rolled his eyes and gave a small smile, but from inside he was too happy to the core he wouldn't be able to stop himself from jumping around happily. Yoongi was Taehyung's favourite cousin even though the guy was cold in general and had a hard time opening up to people. Taehyung had always adores his Yoongi hyung.

"Wow." Sujeen said with amazement and collapsed her both hands together. "That's quite interesting cause you guys are so cute! I need a cousin like you guy's but apparently I'm not that lucky."

Jimin smiled and sujeen and turned towards the mint haired guy supposed Yoongi and smiled, "Yoongi hyung, I've heard alot from tae about you and its finally nice to meet you in person."

"It's nice to meet you too, Jimin." Yoongi replied with a small smile.

"Hello hoseok hyung!" Taehyung cutely waves at Hoseok while showing his boxy smile towards the senior who gave a heart smile and waved back at Taehyung, making Yoongi roll his eyes I'm annoyance. "Hello, Tae."

"Why did you both took admission in this shitty ass school?" Yoongi frowned.

Sujeen laughed but turned serious in a second and frowned. "Well, that's the same question I have, this school is shitty. You'll not receive anything other than bunch of loser's coming up to you and degrade you just for simply existing."

"Is this school that bad?" Jimin asked nervously, scratching his head.

"Come on Yoongi, don't overjudge our school. And I must tell you all that Jimin is a black belt in karate and had knocked many guys so it's never  dangerous for him." Hoseok said with a proud smile, praising his brother who blushed and smiled at Hoseok.

Jungkook who's ears perked up with the mention of Jimin smiled a little at the conversation suddenly turning at the topic of Jimin.

"Well I can say that too, cause he was about to knock that bully guy infront of every student's and not to forget the freshers too." Taehyung said and wrapped an arm around jimin's neck pulling him closer and hugging him. "And my soulmate will always protect me, right? And Hey! actually it's not like I can't punch hmp!"

"Jimin is strong in a young age, I wasn't when I was at his age. I could see that he seen out to be strong by the way he just didn't hesitate to stood up against Vicky." Sujeen encountered and stood beside Jimin, ruffling up his hair.

"So the crowd was because of dom-yeon's group  trying to bully Jimin and Taehyung?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Yeah," Jungkook who was quite all these while spoke, looking elsewhere. "And I'm sure they won't be the one to stop." He said madly glaring at a distance, Sujeen followed his gaze only to see Jungkook glaring at semi's group. She stood beside Jungkook and nodded her head.

"Who? Those are bully's? Excuse me." Jimin laughed sarcastically. " I think we missed the bully part of the bullying. That girl is too neurotic to say anything savage and that ramen typa hair guy... Yeah, that guy is too full of himself to even fight, did you see, he just moved away when I was about to punch his disgusting so much punchable face. And the one with taehyung got bumped is just a... asshole."

All of them stared at Jimin who rant about those bully's breathlessly, especially Jungkook was impressed by the way Jimin talked and behaved. His highschool year wouldn't be boring with Jimin behaving so fiercely.

Jimin cusred, he wasn't as innocent as Jungkook thought he would be but he isn't complaining. No one is innocent nowadays.

A wizz escaped sujeen's lips and with that everyone started to laugh including a chuckle from Jungkook but he just pressed his lips in thin line and suppressed his smile from breaking out.

Jimin just huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, following by Taehyung laughing. "That girl ain't savage but Jimin is for sure!"

"S-A-V-A-G-E keep it pretty pretty savage." Sujeen laughed.

"So like, you both wanna explore the school or spend some time anywhere?" Hoseok asked, finally making them remeber that they were at school.

"I would like to go library." Taehyung smiled.

"From all the places in school like gym, field, canteen, classrooms, science lab; you want to go to the fucking library?" Yoongi frowned his eyebrows and Taehyung pouted, his bottom lip out. He was behaving like a kid who's big brother didn't buy him a PlayStation.

"Yoongi this is actually a school and we come here to study." Jungkook said with a matter of fact tone, making Taehyung nod with hopeful eyes and yoongi scoff. "It's okay if you don't want to go to library, me and sujeen will keep him company."

"Yay!" Taehyung jumped ahead towards Jungkook and excitedly clapped his hands.

"I wanna go to library too," Jimin pouted. Jungkook resisted the urge to coo at the younger's cute actions, so he coughed and looked away.

"Come here! Let's go there together!" Taehyung waved his hand, beckoning his soulmate to join him too.

Jimin giggled and walked towards Taehyung, and swear to god it it wasn't a beautiful melody to Jungkook's ears.

"Let's go?" Sujeen said pulling the both boy's towards the building entrance. 

Jungkook just chuckled and dig his both hands inside the pocket of his pants and walked behind the three musketeers who were excited to go to the library.

__

Been long since I updated.

I love writing this story so much :(