1 step forward

Perth pov...

"Phi Chimon" without realising I shouted him name and he turned around shockingly looking at me then in a second he gave me the most beautiful smile and my breath, stopped for a second.

"Oh Perth what a coincidence what are you doing here?" Phi asked

"Perth...Perth...hey Perth are you ok." Ok I finally heard his voice, this is embarrassing.

"Oh Phi I am sorry I....I" I don't know what to explain.

"It's totally ok, you might have a lot of drinks last night, so you are not on earth hahaha" how can he joke like this when he is upset?

"Oh sorry you were asking something?" I changed the topic.

"Oh yes, I come here for some project discussion and what about you." I asked

"I...I just came here to meet someone, nothing interesting just going back home." He is such a liar.

"Oh if you don't mind I was just heading towards the cafe to have something to eat, do you wanna accompany me?" Please say yes.

"Uhm...actually I have something really important to do. I think I should go now." Liar how many times he lies???

"But you just said you have nothing important to do, just one coffee together." I have to get some time with you just say yes already.

"Oh right I forgot hahaha, ok let's have coffee together my treat." He laughed again like crazy, maybe he was embarrassed as I coughed him red handed? And just like that he put his hands on my shoulder like we are bro???

At cafe

"So is everything ok, did you just sign something new?" Chimon asked

"Not yet, I am still thinking about the proposal, they want me to sign exclusive contract." I replied.

"Oh that's great trust me you will enjoy here, everyone is nice and friendly." I guess he forgot he just got dumbed from the project, and why I am annoyed because he got treated like that.

"Are you trying to manipulate me to join this company now?" I asked playfully

"Oh why would I manipulate you, it's not like I am employer it's just my opinion as employee."

"Well, I heard that due to so many artists, some artists hardly get any work here so why should I sign here then working as a freelancer where I get more opportunities and freedom?"

"Uhm you are right that there is some issue with the management but you see I am here since I was what 15-16? I have spend a lot of time here and I can't granatee you with work but I can assure you that people are better and the work environment is good." He smiled and his eyes showing sincerity.

"Can I ask you one question?"

"Yes, please."

"Why didn't you tried in other company, I mean I have seen your work you know you can be really popular and might have good range of work." Finally this what I want to ask.

"Well...how should I answer Uhm? You know I join this company when I was going through really bad times in my life this company have helped me a lot. From other perspective you might think I am just being emotional but I am just grateful towards them, they were with me when I had nothing so I just want to be with them till I feel like I still have a hope. Lol I am being very unreasonable right now hahaha."

"No! No you are not being unreasonable you are right, I understand you and I wish that your hope won't be broken." Finally I understand him, he is too nice for this society didn't I go through with the same? So childish.