Pilot Chapter when time became irrelevant

Unknown pov:

"This is it, All might..."

All for ones arm grew and grew along with his fist.

"Run! Young-!!" All might was interrupted when All for one launched his attack preemptively and without warning.

There was no time for All might to draw his fist back to try and face All for ones attack head on, he was most assuredly doomed and I was gonna get hit too along with my friends.

We were so stupid.

"RRAAARGH!!"

We shouldn't have gotten involved.

Tick

We should have let the pros handle this.

Tok

"ALL MIGHT!!"

We got in the way.

"DEKU!"

I got in the way.

Tik.

I was so full of myself after beating everyone at the festival.

And here we are now, All for ones attack is about to hit and kill us all. How many quirks did he use on one arm, on one attack alone?

Tick

"NO! STOP!"

I yelled, though I knew it was too late.

Too late.

What a joke.

Even with my quirk,

The ability to stop everything in time for a few good ten seconds

Just not multiple things at once.

"So why not stop time itself?" I breathed heavily and slowly opened my eyes, the attack didn't land? Did All Might stop it?

No.

The world was gray and without color. The star filled night sky completely black filled with stars no longer, just emptyness. 

I turned to look at All Might, he didn't move and his otherwise bright suit was void of any of its former color. All for one was stopped too, everything was.

Had I done this? Had I actually, accidentally stopped time? I didn't think it possible, especially with the quirk dampening meds I was forced to take.

Oh right...

I stopped taking those a while back.

Before the festival,

Suppose it was my way of doping myself up

And it seemed to have worked out.

But...

My friends were hurt and people were dead.

All because I thought I could do it

Be a hero

Be All Might.

I doubt that with my current ability that I'd be able to stop All for one even now.

Or maybe I could.

I did.

But then someone appeared,

A stranger who seemed exactly like me though his eyes were covered by bandages.

He attacked me after I had prevented All for ones attack.

I didn't stand a chance.

Just because...