Chapter 3 Seeing double

"What... The... Fuck?" Y/n stared on confused as he examined the other version of himself. "Who the hell are you?" Y/n asked with a confrontational tone but the other did not react instead he just stared down at Y/n if you can even call it that with the bandages covering his eyes. Y/n stood still and silent raising his brow and leaning forward as he impatiently waited for a response. "You need me to get you some braille, Helen Keller?" Y/n asked condescendingly finally getting a reaction from the other as he tilted his head and hummed. "You're much different from the other one" Y/n raised a brow in confusion as he looked around the empty void. "Other one?"

"Yes. I suppose you'd be the villain timeline then." Y/n looked back at his tall blind counterpart with a curious look. "Villain timeline? What? You're saying there actually are alternate timelines?" The other nodded to Y/n's question and then suddenly the background of the void glowed blue before it started to show a Y/n laying in a hospital bed bandaged up and in a coma. "Huh... Well, that's what you get for following in father's footsteps, jackass" Y/n stated with an unimpressed look which turned to confusion when the members of class 1-A entered the hospital room and surrounded the comatose Y/n's bed. "Aren't those brats from my class? Momo too? Damn, look at you being in a coma and missing out"

Y/n antagonized his heroic counterpart. "Should you not be thanking him? He is the one that came back in time to warn you after all." The other stated and Y/n gave a slight hum in response. "Welp, hero creates villain... So ironic I might laugh." Y/n spoke sarcastically as he turned to the other with a shit eating grin on his face before dropping it. "What do you want? There obviously must be a reason for all this." Y/n extended his hand to motion at the void with the giant blue screen showing a different timeline disappearing. "I merely wish to enhance the abilities of my fellow Y/n with increased knowledge." "Riiiight... I already knew other timelines existed including that big ass tree! Only thing I've learnt is there is another version of me with a time quirk and it's clearly weaker! If he's in a coma!" Y/n exclaimed with slight frustration.

"Because I put him there." Hearing this Y/n shut his mouth as the fear he felt from earlier started slowly creeping back into his mind. "I made a proposal to him and as the heroic soul he was he denied." The other started walking closer to Y/n who for each one step took two steps back. "Driven by the same fear you feel now he called me evil and tried to put an end to me and he failed." Y/n started nearing the huge white glowing tree. "We as Y/n are meant to rule our timelines and you can't do that if you don't listen to me." The Other stopped and towered over Y/n who was inches away from the tree. "I implore you to think it over." The Other stated before Y/n felt himself being pushed and instead of hitting hard wood Y/n sunk into the glowing white tree. "Ah! The fuuuuUUUUUURRRGH!!!" Y/n screamed as he felt his body being pulled and pushed by a great force or rathe forces.

"ARGH! Fuck!" It felt as though Y/n's body and soul were both simultaneously being pulled apart before being hit and pushed away for another thing to have a crack at tearing apart Y/n's very being before eventually after what felt like forever Y/n was back in his house. Sitting on his couch in complete silence with the living room clock's ticking being the only sound being made. "Ooohhh..... 'Kay.... I need a good fuck after that..." Y/n mumbled whilst massaging his head in discomfort as his mind slowly pieced everything together. "And I thought Ryuji was my biggest problem..." Y/n rested his forehead in the palm of his left hand until you could visibly see a lightbulb turn on his head. "There's another me... There's another timeline where I could fit into... Meaning no matter how much I test on and fuck up this timeline...."

Y/n started to chuckle hysterically before blowing up into a maniacal laugh, waking up Toga who was sleeping on his bed. "HAHAHAH! Now I don't have to try and find where Ryuji lives to kill him in his sleep or! Or! Do any mental gymnastics with the timeline! I can just let shit rip and see how it goes! Test JUST how fragile things are!" Y/n shouted and Toga would seconds later walk out of his bedroom with a yawn while rubbing her tired eyes. "Don't you know it's late, Y/n? What's with all the yelling...?" Toga questioned before seeing Y/n's ecstatic and down right blissful expression. Now there were no restrictions. Erasing everything because you messed up something while manipulating the timeline? Didn't matter. Destroying a timeline simply because Y/n wasn't supposed to exist then and there? Not a problem.

Y/n could now do whatever and manipulate any point in time however he pleased and if he accidentally erases his timeline, well, there's another version of himself sleeping in a coma and completely helpless. "But then... That man.... The other me... Would he let me do as I please...? What plans does he have? What are his intentions...? Urgh...! Even when some things are answered more questions just pop up! It's infuriating...." Y/n massaged his face in frustration when he remembered the tree he had been pushed through. "That tree... So many timelines and to think I ended up back in my own... No... It was because those other timelines rejected me... Yet I could still see inside of them..."

Y/n thought back to the timelines he saw when being pulled and pushed back and forth until he landed back in his own timeline. "Some of them seemed fairly the same to mine... Some didn't even have me and others... Seemed completely wrong! No way most of those were just alternate timelines... With all the major differences they must have been alternate universes entirely! But then...." Y/n pondered and pondered with hours passing as he tried to wrap his head around everything he had learned and seen. "Could it be...? Everything that exists within the boundaries of time I can access? Even different universes? What am I talking about...? I'm acting as if the multiverse theory is real... Shit... No... That wouldn't be a crazy thought..."

Y/n sat quietly for a moment before starting to quietly chuckle to himself. "Hahah.... If multiverse theory is real and I can access any and every universe just because they exist within time... I can find a power system so different from quirks Ryuji won't be immune to them! But first..." Y/n stood up from his couch and walked out of his house. "About that fuck~"

-end of chapter-

A/n: Yo! Finally got this chapter out! As a reward for waiting so patiently I'll let you all decide the next character to get a smut chapter! The character with most names in comments wins! Duh. Anywho! See ya later alligators!