Chapter 1 wolf in heroes clothing (18+)

Tick

Tock

Tick

"So, you're really gonna do it?"

Tock

"They've got nothing on me so of course I'm gonna do it, nothing to be afraid of" Y/n responded, sitting on a bench with U.A high just few streets away it's big building clearly visible. Next to Y/n sat a pretty not so stable minded girl, Himiko Toga. "Look at you! You'll be a big time villain in no time at all!" Toga exclaimed with a grin, any other villain would've been mad Toga just practically yelled that out but Y/n couldn't have been less bothered. "You have no idea..." Y/n chuckled, looking down at his hands and with a blue glow a blue transparent clock floated by his palm. "With my quirk the future of me being the biggest villain could become right now..." Toga tilted her head with a curious look. "That's right... you haven't told me what quirk you have yet!" Y/n close his left hand and the clock disappeared with Y/n turning his head to look at Toga.

"Right, don't take it personally but it's my secret" Toga pouted at Y/n's response but her pouty face disappeared the moment Y/n squeezed her thigh. Toga bit her bottom lip with a lustful grin and a blush. "Oh~ it's alright~! You'll tell me when you want to~" Toga was about to lean in before Y/n stood up to his feet. "Great! I'll be on my way now, you go do your things" Y/n gave Toga a wave as he walked off, leaving her behind with a disappointed frown. "Heeyy! Momo!" Y/n called out, stopping Momo at the entrance to U.A. "Hi, Y/n!" Momo gave a slight wave and a smile to Y/n as he walked up to her, stopping just right in front of her. "Where's all your stuff?" Y/n asked only to receive a giggle from Momo followed by an embarrassed blush as she lightly scratched her cheek. "I uhmm... Don't... need to take the entrance exam..." "huh?" Y/n had the most "are you fucking kidding me?" face imaginable.

"That... was an option...?" Y/n had his hands in his pockets and they began to glow blue with the same transparent clock from earlier appearing on the back of his hands. "Well, I wouldn't say an option considering you need a recommendation for it!" Y/n's hands stopped glowing and he clicked his tongue. "Ah...." The reason Y/n didn't use his power to manipulate time in order to get the same deal as Momo was as simple as needing a recommendation which he could only really get from his dead father who Y/n wasn't keen on bringing back or major changes to the timeline that could vary in what he'd have to change and do in order to get a specific hero's recommendation, not to mention something like that would draw attention to him and his quirk and the hero recommending him would need to a give a good reason for the recommendation.

"Well, suppose I can manage without you" Y/n joked getting a giggle from Momo. "I'm sure you can!" Momo stated cheerfully with a smile and rubbed Y/n's arm. "I'll try my best, really, I will" Y/n continued to joke get another slight giggle before Momo turned to look at the U.A entrance. "We should probably start going inside" Y/n nodded and held his hand out towards the entrance. "Ladies first" "How kind" Y/n watched Momo walk through the entrance first with a smirk on his face. "Sometimes you don't need overpowered abilities get in" Y/n chuckled before starting to catch up with Momo. "Who the fu... not like me to talk to myself..." Y/n mumbled, looking up at the U.A building. "Well dad, here I am..." Y/n whispered to himself with the most villainous smirk ever which soon disappeared as he fully caught up with Momo.

"OKAY!!!" A loud voice boomed through the speakers alerting every student there or startling them but Y/n was just mostly annoyed. Y/n looked around completely ignoring the advice the guy on the speakers was giving as he examined the students. "Invisibility quirk... she... he... they... naked...?" Y/n raised a brow before humming and moving on to examine the other students. "Green haired boy... timid... nothing impressive..." Y/n mumbled until his eyes landed on Ochako Uraraka. "Hm... cute..." Ochako noticed Y/n looking at her and with a nervous yet kind smile gave him a wave. Y/n waved back and the gates to the exam opened with every student rushing in. "Okay... How do I wanna go about this...?" Y/n quietly asked himself as he calmly walked into the exam area with robots sprinkled just about everywhere.