part 6

Kindly leave the mistakes.

Today kooki friends come to jeon mantion.
They all planned to stay tonight with kooki.
This is not first time kooki friends come to stay with Jeon mantion. They all come to jeon mantion. Kooki and his mom welcome them . Tae and mr.jeon go to office.

They all enjoy the day. Very long time kooki
Become more happy. He and his friends play video games, watching TV, they 4 of them getting taird so they go to leving area
Drink juice.

They enjoy. Suddenly mr.jeon come next tae is coming back. Mr.jeon see kooki friends smile.

Mr.jeon
Hello guys. How are you all

We are fine dad.
Then they see tae ask who is this dad.
Kooki getting feel scared. What they think
This village poor man is rich man son husband. What they think about kooki.
He pray to God save me.

Other side tae know kooki don't like to tell anyone about the marriage. He already promised to kooki he don't tell anyone about the marriage.

Mr.jeon about to say he is kooki ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But stop tae say jk car driver.

Mr.jeon getting shock. Miss.jeon also become shock. But kooki is happy.he smile to himself.

Mr.jeon
What are,,,,

Tae
I will tell everything later.pls don't speak anything.

Mr.jeon getting angry he don't say anything go to his room.

Miss.jeon
Guy enjoy i will be coming late.

Tae don't say anything go to out side of the mantion. Stand in the garden side. Kooki now tae is hurt but he didn't care about tae feelings. He enjoy with his friends happyly.

Jeons room

What is this. Why he tell everyone to his is
Jk car driver. How can he tell this. He is my one and only son in law. How just how he tell.

You know Reema i want to tell everyone to tae is my son in law. I want to say everyone to proudly say he is my jk husband.
But he says he is jk car driver. What happened to him. Why he tell this to everyone like this.

Remaa
Pls don't tress you are self. Come down.
Maybe tae have a reason. He tell to us.
Pls don't take pressure.
Drink this. She give a water to mr.jeon
He drink water come himself.

After long time later kook friends say goodbye to kooki . They go to out of the mantion. Then tae come inside the mantion.

Kooki don't say anything atleast he don't see tae face go to his room. Fresh up.
Then come to dinner table sit and start to cut tha apple and eat.

Tae see kooki he knows kooki don't care about his feelings so he don't want to speak with jk go to his room come to sit on the living area couch.

Mr.jeon come to dinner table but he didn't speak anything to tae. He avoid tae go to the table. Tae know he is uncle is hurt by his words but what can he do. He is in the seduction. He don't want to embrace kooki infront of his friends. He is husband happyness is his happiness.

After sometime later they eat dinner finished.

Tae
Uncle

Mr.jeon
Mm

Tae
Uncle don't be like this.i know you hurt.
But believe me I have a reason.

Mr.jeon
Tell me the correct reason.

Tae see kook he don't care about anything drink the juice. Kooki think this is tae problem. He is the one tell his dad do valid reason. At the same time he know tae don't tell the real reason to his dad.

Mrjeon
Tell me.

Tae
Uncle i don't want kooki disoppoindment
Infront of his friends.

Mr.jeon
Why he disoppoindment. You are his husband.

Tae see kook mr.jeon also see jk and say

Mr.jeon
Jk you are the reason tae tell this to you friends.

Kooki
No dad. What are you asking.
He act like a innocent.

Tae
Uncle i tell

You know kooki friends all rich. What they think if  i am kooki husband. They think kooki low. Kooki feel emparised to his friend. I don't want my husband heat low infront of me to anyone.

I know i am not match for kooki.
But I try this.

Mr.jeon

Tae i am sorry. I am so happy. I did correct
In 💯 you are the best of my son. I am happy finally i give my son hand to good person. I am happy.

I don't know what you think. But you are only thing about kooki happyness. He is so lucky to have you. Who say you are not good. You are the best of my son. I will make your insecure go away. Don't think negative ok.

Tae smile. Atleast he is uncle understand him.this is enough for him. Miss.jeon feel 
Hurt hearing tae word. She is also happy getting son in law like tae. They all say good night go to sleep.

Taekook room

Tae make bed properly sleep on the left side. Kooki come to sleep right side.and say
Thankyou.

Tae
Mm

Kooki
Hay i am saying thankyou.

Tae
So

Kooki
I am sorry. I know you did everything for me. Thankyou.
Tae don't want to speak anything start to sleep.

Kooki
Tae let's be friends.

Tae
I am not rich like your friends.
You can sleep now.

Kooki know he is the one say this to tae.
But now he wants to tae friends ship.

Kooki
I am sorry.

Tae
Fine.

Kooki
Let's be friends. From now on.

Tae
Ok.

Taekook become happy. Finally they make first step in his life.

Thankyou so much for come to read my story. See you soon 💜❤️