part 11

Kindly leave the mistakes.

Tae come to mantion almost 3 in the morning. He go to his room take the billow and bedsheet go to the couch to sleep.

Morning 7 'o clock

Kooki weakup see tae is not beside him.
He think maybe today he stay in the office.
Maybe he have a work. He think and getup go to bathroom see the couch his husband sleeping on the couch. He is getting confusing. He see tae face full of taird so he don't want to distrib him go to bathroom come after 30 min later.

Kooki come out of the bathroom see tae is still sleeping. He get ready for the college go to dinner table eat his breakfast then go to college.

Tae weak up  10 in the morning.
He remember last night incident he is eyes getting tears automatically. He start to cry.
After sometime later tae stop the crying.
Go to do his morning routine then come to eat breakfast.

Miss.jeon
Tae you ok. Why are you weakup late today.

Tae don't want to tell anything to his aunty so he say

I work late night aunty. So i sleep.

Miss.jeon
It's ok.eat you are break fast

Tae eat his breakfast then go to jeon company.

Evening.

Kooki come to mantion directly go to his room. See do something on the laptop.
Kooki
Tae why you come late last night

Tae
I have a same work.

Kooki can clearly hear that word don't have a any love. Kooki getting confused.

Kooki
Tae it's anything problem.

Tae
No .I have a same work to finish. Pls don't distrib me.

Kooki know tae word he can clearly hear that hateful words come out tae mouth.

Kooki go to fresh up then tae place the laptop on the bed. Then say.
I am sorry kooki I talk to you rudely baby.
But what can I do i am scared to talk to you kooki. I don't want anything. I just want to love you but if I try you rich people think i am poor man did everything for get rich man like you guys attention. I am not attention seeker. I don't want you attention i want you kooki. Pls now today i don't distrib you.

1week later
It's been week tae don't talk to kooki. He speaks anything to kooki. He don't want to
Talk to kooki. Kooki don't know why tae avoidness make him hurt. Tae don't see kooki just a moment. Kooki feel crying.

Collage

Leena
Kooki

Jk
Yes Leena

Leena
If that village poor man takes to you.

Jk
Why

Leena
You know 1 week before i propose him.
That ediot say he already married he love that man.and that person is you.
I don't believe him. You are correct kooki.
That village poor people did everything to get rich people like us getting attention.

Jk
What are you saying

Leena tall every thing. Kooki getting shock.
Now he understands why tae avoid him.
He feel guilty . He wants to say sorry to tae.

Evening

Kooki come to mantion search tae. Miss.jeon say he don't come to home . Kooki wait for tae . He feel really guilty.

After sometime later tae and mr.jeon come to home. Tae directly go to room see kooki is studying. He don't distrib kooki go to fresh up.

Kooki see tae he about to say something but tae don't see him he avoid kooki go to bathroom.

Tae come some time later.
Kooki
Tae

Tae
Mm

Kooki
Tae i am,,i am sorry.

Tae
Why

Kooki
Tae you know why I tell sorry to you.
Pls i am sorry.

Tae
I don't understand anything.yell me clearly.

Kooki
I say to Leena you are not my husband.
I don't know you are also hear my talk. Pls i am sorry.

Tae
Oo it's ok. You already told me don't say anyone about our marriage. I did mistake.
So i am sorry. Forgive me. From now on i don't tell anyone about this. Sorry

Kooki
Tae don't make me cry.

Tae
I don't want to make you cry. I am telling the truth.

Kooki about say something but tae go out of the room. Kooki don't know why he cry. He start to crying. He don't know what is this feeling why he hurt seeing tae sad face.
Why he feel don't like tae avoid. He regret for his words

Tae come to dinner table talk to his uncle.
Kooki also come to dinner table. Tae see kook face he can clearly see eyes ret.
Tae don't want to see kooki like this.

Night

Tae
Jk don't feel guilty. I am ok. I accept your sorry.

Kooki feel more guilty. He crying.
Tae come to kooki wipe his husband tears
Say don't cry.

Kooki can't hold his emotions hug his husband taitly say please i am sorry.  Tae say it's ok. Don't cry.

Kooki don't want to leave his hug .

After sometime later kooki stop the crying.

Kooki
Don't avoid me. Pls

Tae smile and ask why.

Kooki
You are avoid hurt me.

Tae
Why

Kooki
I don't know huppyyyy

Kooki suddenly say that word. They both shock at the same moment.

Thankyou so much for come to read my story. See you