CHAPTER 9

JENNIE POV

"I don't love you Y/n" I whispered and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and started thinking about her again. What is she doing to me? The things that are happening between us are not the part of my plan or revenge anymore. I genuinely felt happy with someone for the first time in my life, but this is wrong! I have to stick to my plan. I can't fall for her. I slept while thinking.

Time skip

Morning

I went downstairs and Y/n was still not here. I guess she's still sleeping. I thought and was about to go back in my room when I heard the front door opened. V came inside and he was completely messed up. His clothes were slightly torn, I can see a few hickeys on his neck and lipstick marks too. He cheated on Y/n!?! "Where were you last night?" I asked seriously. He rolled his eyes and started walking towards the stairs but I held his hand and forcefully turned him around.

"You cheated on Y/n?" Even though I knew the answer, I still wanted to hear it from him. "Yes!! I cheated on her and for your information it's not the first time! I slept with many girls while being in a relationship with her!" He said casually. "Are you out of your fucking mind?! She loves you and you? Why are you even in a relationship with her?!" I tried to keep my voice as low as possible because I don't want Y/n to hear this. She will be broken, it's not the right time! "I'm with her because she's really pretty and a CEO like me should have a girlfriend like her. She'll give herself to me soon, but me? I'm not a one woman man!" He said and went upstairs. I'm sorry Y/n, I can't do anything for you!

Meanwhile

Y/N POV

I stirred in my sleep when I heard some voices. I sat up on my bed. Wait! I was downstairs watching a movie then how the heck am I in my room now? Did Jennie bring me here? I thought and ran to the bathroom because V will probably be back and I have to apologize to him.

I went downstairs and saw Jennie in the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to her. "I didn't know you can cook" I said and she looked at me. Her eyes, they're sad. "I also didn't know. I'm just trying to make my breakfast" She said and smiled. Something's not right. She's looking sad. "Ok, now time's up! Get aside and let me cook for you" I said and grabbed the spatula from her hand. She quietly went aside and sat on the counter. "Did you brought me in my room last night?" I asked without looking at her.

"No, you teleported there!" She said sassily. "Woah! I didn't knew that I had a superpower!" I said sarcastically. "By the way thanks for bringing me upstairs" I said sincerely while making a milkshake for V. "I just did it because my shoulder was numb and hand too. I was tired of playing with your hair!" She teased me and I rolled my eyes at her. "Is V back here?" I asked and her expression changed. She nodded and I squealed. "Thank God!" I said and heard footsteps on the stairs.

I quickly went out and saw V coming downstairs in his suit. I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry about yesterday" I said and he hugged me back. "It's alright! I was just sad that you don't trust me" he said sadly. I pulled away from the hug and shook my head. "I trust you! I was just not in my senses. I'll make it up to you" I said not because I want to but because I don't want to lose him and if this makes him happy then I'm willing to do this for him. "Promise?" He asked "Promise!" I replied. "I have to go now! I have a really important meeting, see you at dinner!" I nodded. He kissed me and went outside.

I sighed loudly and turned around. I screamed when I saw Jennie standing just inches away from me. "You scared me to death Jennie!" I said and pushed her playfully. She quickly pinned me to the wall and I gulped seeing this side of her. "Are you out of your mind? You're going to lose your virginity to him? We both know that you're forcing yourself into it!" She said in deep angry voice. "I love him Jennie and I don't want to lose him. I can't" I whispered and let my tears fall. She wiped them with her thumb. I looked up at her and hugged her tightly.

"Shh. I'm here Y/n and trust me, you don't have to push yourself in something you don't want to do. He has to understand." She whispered and rubbed my back smoothly. I snuggled my face in her neck and said. "I don't know Jennie, but it feels like something's not right. I'm scared" I whispered and she held me tighter. "I'll not let anything happen to you, I promise" She promised. Her words calmed me and I felt like everything will be fine if she'll be there, by my side.

We gradually broke the hug and she again wiped my tears and smiled softly at me. "Let's eat the breakfast you made, I'm really hungry" She said and I nodded. I guess I was wrong about her, she's so caring and sweet. V told me something else. I thought as I sat down. She brought the food and milkshake from the kitchen and sat down beside me. "Thank you" I said sincerely. "For what?" She asked with a confused and frowned face. "For making me happy. I never expected you to be like this, I thought you're a whole flirt which I'm sure that you really are, but you're not a selfish bitch or a fuckgirl as V told me" I said and she scoffed.

"He hates me that's why he said that to you. But trust me I'm not that sweet girl I am with you. It's the first time I've comforted someone and did these things. You're my first one!"