"Xavi simons"

Xavi has been in a 2 years relationship with luna who has decided to move in with him

"I'll pick you up around 3:30"xivi said FaceTiming luna.
"I'll get ready then,see you"luna said then hung up.

3:30
Xavi got out of the car so he would help luna with the boxes she has to move.
"Be careful that's my baby in there"luna said as Xavi picked up the last box.
"Is it a mirror so i would see myself" he said jokingly referring to himself as her baby.
"You wish,that's my Kelly bag" luna said rolling her eyes.
"The Kelly bag I got you" he said winking ate her.
"Yeah whatever" luna said picking up her cat nina.
After a while they got to Xavi's house. They got out the car and started moving the boxes to the house and as they were done luna wanted to get some water.
"Vi i'll get some water you want anything?" Luna asked.
"No im fine" Xavi said looking up at her.
As luna turned to go she tripped into one of the boxes and fell straight on her hand. She let out a loud scream of how painful the fell was.
Xavi immediately got up and went to her and made her sit straight. Seeing her eyes getting teary he knew it was bad.
"Vi i think i broke my hand" Luna said as she was so close to crying.
"You'll be fine let's go to the hospital and everything will be ok" Xavi said trying to comfort her knowing that she never broke any bone and she was so scared of it happening.
He got her jacket and helped her stand up,then they left for the hospital. With Luna complaining and crying for the whole car ride.
After arriving they made her wear a cast and the doctor said it wasn't as bad but she has to wear the cast for 4 weeks.
"What do you wanna get for dinner" Xavi said trying to get luna to speak.
"I wanna sleep" Luna said in an annoyed voice. Not that she's annoyed because of Xavi but the fact that she will have to wear the cast for a whole month.
"Indian?" Xavi asked knowing that Indian food is her favourite and it'll probably cheer her up.
"Acc yes" Luna said excited.
"Does your hand hurt?" He asked.
"No,it's just the cast is so annoying and i have to wear it for the next month" Luna complained.
"Look at the bright side,you didn't break your right hand so you can still eat and right and do anything really" he said smiling.
"You better drive quietly you're starting to piss me off" Luna said.
"As you wish bae" he said sending her a kiss sarcastically.
"Viiiii" she said complaining as he started laughing.