Part 14 :P :D

So here part 14!! Yay!

Justin's POV:

I stood up, "Seriously? I can't go back home yet."

"Yes. Its time for an intervention. The jet is ready. Let's go."

"Are you serious? Twiz is still here! We can't just leave him behind!" I whined. "We rented out the VIP room at this club tonight!"

"Come on, let's go." Usher grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the hotel.

Outside there were tons of paps, "Let go of my wrist before I'm called gay." Usher released me from my girp and I got in the car. On the jet, I talked more with Usher. He told me I needed to see Carson and Amelia. He said I needed to work it out. I really didn't want to go, but I knew I had to. It was the right thing. I planned on seeing Carson first because she wouldn't be as mad at me. I would talk to her about Amelia and see what she thought about me talking to Amelia. As much as I wanted to get completely wasted and forget about it, Usher refused to let me drink anything but water.

Back in LA, it was around 3AM. I planned to see Carson first thing in the morning. I crawled into the familar sheets of my bed and fell asleep.

Carson's POV:

In the morning, I got up slowly and got into the shower. I brushed my hair and didn't blow it dry. I felt like having a natural day. I only put on mascara. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom and dad weren't home. When I was about to leave for school, I heard a car door outside. The knob wiggled on the side door and when it opened I saw my dad.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, "Why are you home? Its only Tuesday!" I stood up and gave him a huge hug.

"Well, I can work out of the house now! No more trips for me!" My dad said, releasing me from his tight grip.

"Yay!" I spun in a cirlce. "I have to go to school, but love you!" I ran out the side door and got in my car. I drove to Amelia's house and picked her up, "Guess what?!"

"What?" Amelia asked.

"My dad can work out of the house now!!"

"Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!" Amelia clapped her hands.

At school, I got my books and started walking to first period. I noticed the janitors closet was open, which was weird. It was always closed and locked. I walked around the door, but before I got past it someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I screamed, but a hand covered my mouth. I'm being abducted. Oh my gosh. Goodbye world. Were the thoughts running through my head.

"Sh!" A voice said, it was coming from the mouth of the person that was holding my mouth, "Its Justin."

I ripped his hand away, "What the hell was that?!" I turned around to face him. He looked exhausted and broken. I had never seen him like this.

He shushed me again, "I need to talk to you."

"Okay. Perfectly good reason to pull me into a closet and cover my mouth. Just a perfectly good reason." I smirked at him.

"Okay. You're right, but I needed to talk to you as soon as possible." There was no sense of humor in his voice like there was in mine. He was hurting.

"Seriously. Its that big of a deal?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God. Just hurry. I don't want to be late." I explained.

"You're going to have to be late. In fact, you aren't going to be there." Justin grabbed my hand before I could protest. Before I knew it we were in Justin's Land Rover. "Sorry. I'm not driving my baby today. I didn't want to be too obvious." Justin informed me, referring to his Ferrari.

"Justin, my mom is going to kill me. They report absences. And my mom will find out." I tried to open the car door.

"Stop." Was Justin's only reply. I pulled my hand away, obeying the command of his firm voice. I guess he was right. We needed to talk.

We rode silently until we were at a Starbucks a few blocks from the school. Inside, Justin ordered. I told him I didn't want anything, but he ordered my favorite drink anyway. There were paps everywhere, but Kenny, Justin's bodygaurd, stopped them frome entering the store.

I sat down at the nearest table and Justin sat across from me. "Justin, what was so important that needed to be talked about now?" I asked.

He looked me in the eye. Well, uh, I mean I guess it could've waited until later, but I need a clear head... I wanted to talk to you about Amelia." Justin began explaining. I took a sip of my drink and nodded so he would continue. "I just wanted to ask how she was. And.. and if you guys were friends."

"She's Alright. We made up yesterday. She seems to be over you." I stated.

Justin's POV:

"She's Alright. We made up yesterday. She seems to be over you." Carson stated.

I was expecting, "She seems to be over you." To hurt more, but I felt nothing. This is when I knew who I had chosen. I wanted to be with Carson. I finally felt relieved. I cleared my throat, "Ugh. Wow. Thats great you two made up!" I smiled at Carson. "So... I'm going to ask you a similar question I asked you when we first met." I paused and smirked. "What do you think Amelia would think about me asking you out?"

Okay.. you guys got what you wanted!!! :) More soon! Bye :P