Part 18 <3

Quick little bit.. I have gone crazy writing this story. I am averaging a part a day! Pretty good, huh? Just a warning, I am on Spring Break right now so next week the story will slow back down to its normal rate :( Sorry in advance! Thank you guys for reading!

Carson's POV:

I bit my lip as Justin walked away. When he kissed me, his lips left a trace on mine. It was like his kissing had an after-taste, and not a bad one. A really good one.

Amelia's voice snapped me out of my gaze, "Stop biting your lip. Its going to bleed."

"Oh, sorry." I laughed, "Its just.. his lips."

"I know, I know. They're addicting, they're wonderful, they're perfect and all that other junk. Am I taking you home?"

"Yeah." I turned around to face her, "And I need to talk to you." In the car I started the conversation, "I have a question."

"Shoot." Amelia said turning the keys.

"Alright, were you making out with Chaz to try to get over Justin?"

Amelia had her foot on the gas, but she pulled it away, "Look, I'm lonely and depressed. My celebirety boyfriend left me for my best friend. I'm kind of going through a rough time."

I was taken back by her answer, "Amelia, its just-"

She cut me off, "Its just you two are meant for eachother. You two are perfect for eachother."

Once again, I was shocked. She seemed so angry right now, "Amelia..."

She pressed the gas and pulled out of the parking spot, "The answer to your question is yes and no. The yes part is I wanted to make out with someone to make myself feel better." Amelia stopped at a stop sign and looked over to me, "The no part is, I was just making out with Chaz because he was hot."

Justin's POV:

Back at my house, I sat on the couch in my living room so I could talk to Chaz about what happened at the mall, "So... you really didn't know Amelia was my ex?"

"Dude. Is that even a question?" Chaz replied.

"Um, yes. It definitley is."

Chaz pondered at my answer, "no, Justin. I really didn't bro, do you really think I would do that to you?"

"Dude. Is that even a question?" I mocked.

Chaz faked a laugh, "Funny, funny. But that is a good question. It isn't a good question because I know, that you know I would never do that."

"That was the most confusing thing you have ever said."

Chaz once again thought back to what was said and then replied in a serious tone, "But come on! Seriously! I would never do that to you, bro!"

"You're right..." I trailed off.

"So we're good?" Chaz asked.

"HELL YES!!!" I screamed, "Do you want to play Xbox?"

"HELL YES!!" Chaz screamed. We ran into the basement and booted up the Xbox.

Carson's POV:

"Thanks for the ride." I said in a dull voice as we pulled up to my house.

"No, prob." Amelia smiled gently.

I closed the car door and walked up to my front door. I unlocked it with my key and walked in the house. It was about 9:30 so my parents were asleep. I walked quietly up to my room. I turned on the water in my sink and wet a washcloth. I found a hair tie on my counter and threw my hair up in a tight ponytail. I pulled the washcloth from the sink and rubbed it all over my face. I stared at myself in the mirror for awhile. Once again, I was disgusted with my face. I never realized how much I had hurt Amelia until she admitted it to me. I mean don't get me wrong, I knew I hurt her, but I thought she was over it. I should've remembered she said it was going to take some time for her to be fully okay with me and Justin being together.

I grabbed my mosturizer and smoothed it into my skin. I picked up the toothpaste and squeezed the remaining bit onto my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth slowly. I was exhausted and I had school tomorrow. I needed to get into bed. I spit the foam from my mouth without looking in the mirror. I walked into my bedroom and pulled on some pajama pants. I unhooked my bra and pulled it from my shirt. Throwing it onto the floor, I crawled into the comfort of my bed.

I still need your answer on the couple names for Carson and Justin! (Jarson, Custin, or Castin)

I also still need your answer on if you want Chaz and Amelia to get togehter! Get on that! Comment!! Fan!! Share! Do what you do!