Juice Ortiz

I started working at TM six months ago to help Gemma out. I spend my week days working and my Friday nights at SAMCRO parties. I grew up with Jax and Opie as my best friends. Sitting at the bar, watching all of the people I see as family, having a good time, I take another swig of my beer. "You okay Doll Face?" Tig asked. "Yeah. Just enjoying my beer." I say, taking another swig. "You know, you could go talk to him." Tig says. "He's a little busy." I say, looking back over at Juice with that beautiful smile I love so much wasting it on the croweater in his lap. Walking behind the bar, I grab a bottle of Jack and head down the hall and to the roof where it's quiet.

After half an hour, I hear someone climbing the ladder. I don't look over. I know who it is. He's the only other one that comes up here. Sitting next to me, he takes the bottle, taking a swig, he hands it back. He doesn't say anything at first, just lets me lean against his shoulder. "What's wrong with me Jax?" I asked. "Absolutely nothing, Belle." Jax says. I feel the tears start falling and I lean forward with my head in my hands sobbing. Jax rubs my back but doesn't say anything. He pulls me to him and just lets me cry. "Go on back down. I'll be down shortly." I tell him. He nods and heads down the ladder.

I spend the next little bit sitting on the roof, watching the party go on down below. I take another swig of Jack and try to get myself together. I stay until the party starts to die down before coming down the ladder. Walking out of the clubhouse, I head to my car, knowing I shouldn't be driving but before I get to my car, I feel a hand grab my arm. "Belle? Where are you going?" I hear Juice ask. "Home." I slur. "You don't need to be driving. Come on. You can stay with me." he tells me. "I'll be fine. Just go back to your girlfriend." I say. "Girlfriend?" he asked. "The croweater." I say. "Come on Belle." he says before picking me up over his shoulder and carrying me to his dorm.

Laying me down on the bed, he takes off my shoes. I try to get back up and he asks "Where are you going?" I try to stand and fall right back down. "Home. I can't stay with you." I say trying to get up again. He lays me down before laying next to me and pulling the covers over us. "Why can't you stay with me?" he asked. "Because I love you stupid." I mumble drunkenly before dozing off. Smiling softly he pulls me to him and whispers "I love you too Belle." Before falling asleep with his arms around me tightly.