5

-

"Thank you so much for the dinner, Mrs Kim."

"Of course, darling! But i wish you ate more. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah, yeah! Please don't worry about me, i'll eat something when i'm hungry."

She isn't worrying about you, dumbass. Why would she worry about you?

"Please come here more often! I love it when Jaehan brings his friends to home."

"Ahah thank you, goodbye!"

"Bye, Yechan! Text me when you get home, alright?"

"Alright, mate."

Mate, such a funny word.

Yechan left Jaehan's house but he felt weird. It was like being watched. Jaehan was probably looking out of the window for him. What could else be?

The boy didn't mind it and kept walking while thinking about what him and Jaehan did all day long. He smiled with the feeling of happiness.

"Nothing and no one ever can make this day bad anymore!" Yechan talked to himself.

But he was so wrong with that

...

Yechan was unlocking his dorm's door but then got froze with a voice he heard:

"So this is the place you live in?"

He faced the voice's owner. This wouldn't be possible, never.

"I've looked for you everywhere Shin Yechan! I was resting at a random playground i found. And guess who i saw by chance? You! At first, i thought the house which you left was yours but then i remembered you don't have so much money to own such a pretty home. I followed you until there. I'm glad i did it. I'll be staying here for a month."

"Who told you that you're allowed to be in my dorm." Yechan hummed with a cold tone.

"Excuse me? I'm your uncle, stupid!"

"No, you're not."

"Uncle or step-uncle, what's the matter? Get out of my way now! I'll get inside."

"I'm calling the cops if you don't leave right now."

"Oh, really? How you dare to talk to me like that? You'll open the door!" Said Yechan's uncle, moved closer to Yechan and grabbed his arm, squizing hardly.

"Agh shit, stop it!" Yechan yelled with pain.

"I won't until you open the door."

Yechan's uncle ungrabbed Yechan's arm when he opened the door reluctantly.

"Wow, your little dorm is way bigger and prettier than i thought. I like it."

"No one asked for your useless opinion."

"Talk to me like that again, you're dead. Got it?"