𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

A/N
Hi😁
I hope you enjoy this chapter
Ignore my mistakes

"Thought I needed space, I want you closer"

𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘖𝘝

As of recently all Nazhier and Jay do is argue, well- more like Jay argues and Nazhier does his best to speak back. They just can't seem to get along. Mostly due to Jay, the only way he knows to distance himself from Naz is to be pissed at him.

Whether or not the anger is justified.

In fact, it had gotten so bad that The former pack leader, George told Jay he and Nazhier need to stay at his loft off pack grounds until they can stop fighting.

So now they reside in Jay's penthouse until further notice, they hate it.

Nahzier sits on the couch staring out the window, off into the distance. He's not very fond of the city, there isn't enough wildlife. He can admit that the light looks nice at night though

Jay comes out into the living room to see Naz staring off but he doesn't say anything to him. They are giving each other the silent treatment thinking it will actually do anything, but it won't.

Naz wants Jay to break first, admit he is being horrible to him, and accept him for what he is, the love of his life.

He just wants Jay to give in to his feelings because he knows they are there.

Naz can see how Jay looks at him.

"Hungry" Naz says and Jay looks over to him with a mean mug, but his expression softens when his eyes trail over Naz's outfit. Which consists of boxer briefs and one of Jay's shirts. Jay can't comprehend why Nazhier is so adamant about wearing his clothes when Billie went and used Jay's card to buy him so much clothes- in this moment he is not complaining though.

The way his big shirt falls alongside Naz's slender body, the ruffles the shirt makes accentuating his lil' curves, Jay gets distracted.

After a few more seconds he looks back up into Naz's eyes, he has an unreadable expression on his face.

𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I look away from him and nod, ordering him some food.

It's only been a week since we moved in here together and it's so hard, harder than being in the pack house together. Living was so much easier when I was alone but now I'm here with him until we sort our shit out.

He's too fine to be left alone and I'm struggling. I may be a lil' sexually attracted to him but that's as far as it goes I don't love him... I just like seeing him happy.

I don't know how to fix this like I deadass don't know what to do to make it stop. I don't like fighting with him but it's the only thing that keeps me from doing something I'll regret.

I got an event to go to later so I'll find a way to occupy myself so I can get these thoughts out of my head.

Anyway, I bought him some raising canes so when it comes I just grab it from the door and give it to him.

While he eats I get ready to go to the club, I take a nice cold shower to get my mind off them thoughts.

Once I get out the shower, I brush my teeth again and lotion my skin. After that I tighten the towel around my waist and head into my room on my phone... ain't no way.

I look up and Nazhier is watching me, his eyes are dead set on mine. So I try to ignore him and get ready, I get my socks on ready to take off my towel but before I can Naz's stealthy ass makes his way up to me without me noticing.