𝘉𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘕' 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘵 1

A/N
Ignore my mistakes
Enjoy ❤️

"Tell me how this ain't no relationship, I just want to be the one you end up with"

𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Jay decided that he needed to be a little nicer to Nazhier- not be with him but at least treat him like he is a person and not a plague. And with that being said he decided to surprise the younger man with an outing to a restaurant.

He texts Billie asking if she can get Nazhier ready to go to a restaurant and this makes the younger girl freak out. In her mind, Jay is finally giving in to his feelings and taking Nazhier seriously, and taking him out on a proper date.

With this in mind, she dresses him up nicely, even getting him to try on heels, only for the pictures though because Nazhier will try to chew them off.

After an hour or two Billie finishes and brings Nazhier downstairs, everyone who was in the area stopped to look at Naz who looks breathtaking.

Billie cheeses as she leads him to her older brother's car

𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I look up from my phone when someone taps on the passenger window, Billie opens the door and Naz gets in the passenger seat. He looks amazing.

Nah amazing isn't enough, he looks breathtaking- the way his hairstyle and jewelry somehow compliment his eyes is crazy. And then them shorts that show his thick-toned thighs, and that shirt pink looks so lovely on him.

"Jay?" Naz stays which knocks me out of my thoughts, I put his seatbelt on before clearing my throat and taking us to the keg. I decided to take him to a place that serves steaks because I want to accommodate him. I know he is very in tune with the wild stride still.

Anyway, after half an hour we got to the keg and I helped him out of the car before we went to the back entrance. I booked us a private place so I wouldn't end up in the shade room or something stupid.

I grab his hand and lead him through the restaurant to a secluded table that I picked earlier. I sat him in the booth right beside me.

Soon a waitress comes out and hands us both menus and she goes away.

I take this time to read out the stuff for Naz

"Naz, this says steak, steak is what you eat when hunting just cooked," I say to him knowing it's probably all hell wants from here

He nods to me smiling

And I can't help but smile back, he's so beautiful and kind.

Stop.

Soon the waitress comes back out asking what we would like to drink. I order Henny and I get Naz some water, baby steps. I don't know what would happen if he got alcohol, but I can't have him do anything reckless.

She nods before taking down what we want to eat as well.

Again she leaves and I'm left alone with Nazhier.

He stares up at me innocently with his head tilted, this is hard.

Our booth is silent as he looks at me with a smile and I fight the urge to kiss him

This was a bad idea, I scootch away from him a bit but he grabs my hand "Stay" he says

I remember what happened the last time he asked me to stay- I won't hurt him anymore

I get close to him and let him do as he pleases in this case, it's playing with my chain.

After a while, the waitress comes out with our drinks and food.