3: Signs

Of course you will need a definite diagnosis for IBS, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask your doctor about certain signs.

Here are some common signs of IBS:
- Bloating (swelling of the abdominal region)
- moderate to severe Diarrhea or constipation
- Frequent gas-related stomaches and excessive burping/farting
- Stress-related stomach-pain and/or/indigestion
- issues usually last 1 whole day or more fallowing triggers, leading to trips to the bathroom 3-4 times or more per day during episodes.
- Random bowel movements
- Episodes happen immediately following the eating of a certain food.
- Yellow or green stools
- Liquid,paste, cracked, pebble or powder-like stools lasting for more than 1 day.
-Even after emptying stool, stomach pain persists and muscles reflexively continue push out nonexistent bowel contents against better judgement, much to the victim's pain and possible injury, it is painful if you,stop or give in to the pushing.
- Can also cause burning sensation in anal regions if reflexive pushing or the usual diarrhea goes on for especially long.

Signs of other conditions:

- Severe Nausea, indigestion, diarrhea occurring a few hours to a few days after consumption of a suspect food. May or May not be accompanied by fever. (Food poisoning.)
- Farting, burping, stomachache following consumption of soda or bubbly beverage that lasts no more than a day. (normal flatulence.)
- No specific trigger, other than low-fiber, produces cracked, pebble-like, or hard stools and occasional cramping of the muscles in the colon lasting weeks or more. (constipation.)
- Watery, liquid or spraying stools accompanied by occasional flatulence and moderate stomach pain accompanying an severe urge to poop, lasting 1 day or less occasionally.
(Normal diarrhea)

Thankyou for reading, have a nice day!