⚣ ☆ let alone count all the freckles on your face ☆ ⚣

heisenburgers and fries and drink and shake in high school

a jealter fic (ship name i invented for jesse x walter)

hey guys! this is my Breaking Bad high school AU. this is my first breaking bad fanfiction so plase Don't hate. Anyway, plz enjoy xD Also walter white doesnt have cancer in this au guys

spoiler warning!! For breaki

ages 9-43

TW: potential references to a love triangle, g*y "peple", and Various curses (b word, po*p, the curse of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, and fartte)

chapter one: let alone count all the freckles on your face.

Where should I start. My first day at J. P. Wynne High School Was on January 20th, 2008. After I moved to New mexico. I was about to turn 24. You might be wondering, "Jesse Pinkman, why are you in highs school at the age of 23???" Well..... I got held back many years . Because I am "not inteligent" I got held back.

Third person time~~ kek kek

Jessie stromed around the kitchen and said: "Why would you do this" He stormed in cricles. Perfect rounded circles like a secret genius But of course theres the reason he was angry and it will make you cry.

His dog Scunt died and he was so angry. Because his brother Jake was the one he killed the dog. Jesse was really upset becahse it was his first day of school and now hes going to school sad. And he doesnt wanna do that because it will have a severe toll on his mental health and therefore negatively affect his grades

"I forgive you." Jesse sighs to Jake. "thanks brother jesse" says jake "I do forgive you ok now i havte to to go to highs school" said jesse calmy as he head patted his brother with his hand.

He combed through his hair with the fingers and grabbed a peice of bread slice. Is this it ? First day? HELL yea!

Jesse Broke open the doors to

J. P. Wynne High School and accidetally banged the door directly on top of the head of a fifty year old man. He is bald and is wearing a shirt and shors . jessy saw him and blushed a bit. "Oh, dear.... T-that looked look like it hurt a bit, did it buddy??" He stared into the Fifty Year old mans eyes with a soft gaze and a gentle smile. Jesse put his hand on the mans shoulder and laughed. "Y-yeah... j-just a bit I guess..." the man said and let out a small sigh. Jesse moved his hand from his shoulder and chuckled. "Good." Jesse put his hands in the pockets of his jacket and licked his front teeth real hard. They stood there for a couple of seconds, just carefully looking at each other. Both prolly thinking about how Hot the other was before the man finally broke eye contact. "I-I gotta get to class..." Jesse removed his hands from his pockets and started desperately grabbing into the air, trying to get control over the impossible. "No, p-please..." The man didn't expect Jesse to already form an attachment to him, a stranger Jesse had harmed.

"I-is there absolutely anything I can do to soften the blow of the door to your head?"

The man sighed and looked down.

"I need.... money. A lot of it. A-and not just some quick temporary buck, I need a steady source of income.

A-and fast for reasons I'd... rather not get into." Jesse stared into the mans eyes. "Literally how am I supposed to help you with that in any way what do you want me to do like man what I just moved here I don't even have a job myself" The man backed down in embarrassment and looked around before lowering his voice and speaking with soft aggression.