.° cause I'm a begging kind of man (^。^) °.

Jesse and walt hand in hand together and prance on over the gus frings chicken and heisenburgers. "HELLO mr finge. Isee you have your own little burger place goin on here." says mr white ." YEAH fring. noce HEISENBURGERS you got there"

Gus just looks up at them, moves his Kandi beads put of the way and does that one hand thing that means you wanna fight i foegot the name. "Wanna fight over it? I mean we're all men here. Other than you jesse youre gay. Effeminate and gay. I would feel bad beating up a little girl like that."

Jesse and walt look to each other in shock
walt says: And shakes his fist "Why you!!!"
"Oh youre totally gonna get it." says jesse
"are you guys stupid? Beating each other up is a crime its called an salt! Duhh!! ever heard of it?" Said mike. He split up the fight. And then the bell rang

"dear diary i am SO FRICKING MAD because Gus Fring the (cute ^ - ^) new kid STOLE OUR food 
dr
IDEA AND WE STARTED IT TOGETHER TO RAISE HOSTIPAL FUNDS!!!!!! why did he start it oh maybe BECAUSE HE HATES US AND NO OTHOR REASON!!!!!"
Fumed the pen held in jesses hand, as he scribbled away at his beautiful blue diary, his mouth trembling his eyes bulging his arteries clogging.

Knock knock knock...
"JESSIE OPEN THE DOOR" yelled his brother jake they live alone
Jessy opened the door, and here comes gus agon. "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Screamed jeffry into gus face. "Jesse I just want to talk about the food.."
NO! says jordan. Gus blew a kiss and began to leave respectfully. Jesse bluabed a little because the kiss was so cute." W-wait" he pleaded. Gus turned a round. They embraced each other and shared a kiss.

"I- i dont know what happened... It just felt.... right..." Jesse told his therapist. "Does mister white know about this kiss?" He paused for a moment.
"No.."
"Does kissing Mr. White ever feel like that? Does it ever feel right?"
Jesse cried a little
"Oh i don't know, Marie. Give me a break..." his voice trembled like his fingers.
"I think the best thing to do is to own up to it. Have you heard of a throuple before, jesse?"

The visit ended with Jesse's head filled with ideas.

Two days later, at school during lunch

"I wonder where mister white is i havent seen his face all day" says jesse.

(Whatsapp)

Jesse: where are you mister white
mr walt: I am home sick.
Jesse: I fucked Gus
Mr walt: .....
mr walt: It's alrifht. I still love you.
jesse says really
Walter White of course

"Alright." thought jesse. "Now.. I wonder where gus is?"

As the bell rang He walked to one of his class that he shared with Gus.
before the usual class started the teacher began to speak and shuffle with papers orobably their script.

"So gus couldnt be herre today. As some of you know and some of you probably dont know He's been missing since yesterday. No leads yet."

Jesse spent all day crying because he loved gus. he broke into tears and had to go to the gudance choancler.

"Hello jesse why are you been crying"
"gus hes.... is gone..."
"Of course he is Jesse. blang blang (bell) Now go home school is out"
He walked home all sad with snot running down his cheeks and saliva dripping down his shins. How could this happen? What does it mean? Where did he go? Did he just disappear? Did he get hit by a car? But they said no leads yet Did he get killed? Did he maybe get killed by that other new kid Jane? Did he overdose on things? Did he get kidnapped? Did he just disappear? Did he get hit by a car? They said no leads yet Did he get killed? Did he maybe get killed by that other

He was almost to his driveway when something hit him in the arterie.
"Ow!" He yelped.
He saw the thing he got hit with scraggle to the floor. He picked it up and saw it was a tiny tiny pebble.
"Who throw that... MAYBE IT WAS GUS KILLER AND GUS KILLER IS STALKING ME!!!!"
Another one hit his entrails and one in his bowil
"AHHHHHHHH"
"Hey jesse pssst its me your boyfriend Mr Whit" said his boyfriend calmly
"O-oh its just you.."
"Do you know what happened to gus?" said waltee
"No, I'm trying to figure that out myself."
"Well I certainly wasn't involved with it!" said walt
"W-what?"
"Nothing."

They went to walts house for a house patty he was holding

"MORE... BOOZE" said hammeredjesse.
"Comin right up" said skyler. She was cute
Walt cane over and gave hammeredjesse some headpats "Your'e so cute"
And then jesse maid this face

But jesse went into the bathroom about to vomit his pants off when he glanced to the garbage can, in WALTER WHITES house, and saw

a bloody knife......