W o r d s - 2

Y/N POV
The train stopped at Hogwarts and everyone got off except me. "y/n, you coming?" Aria asked me before leaving. "Go on I'll catch you guys up" she went off into the crowd to find the others. I got up and started to walk towards the exit of the train but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked back to see who it was. It was Draco Malfoy. "Malfoy get off me" i demanded him "Hello y/l/n, ready for another dreadful year at Hogwarts may I ask?" He looked into my y/e/c eyes, i got butterflies as he looked at me. "Fuck off Malfoy it hasn't even been 5 minutes yet you're still messing with me." I tried to pull him off me but he was just too strong "please I beg Malfoy. We need to get off" he continued to stand there in silence until at least 2 minutes later he spoke "listen here slut, this year I'm the dominant one. You got that?" I looked away as Malfoy called me slut since my cheeks started to heat up and I felt myself sweating. He forced me to look up at him "Fucking prick! Look at me when I speak" I simply nodded. "Use your words darling." "S-Sorry" he let go of me and I went off the train. I looked at my wrists and they looked Purple "damn his grip was tight" I thought to myself wondering through the crowds of 1st years all squealing with excitement ready to go on the boats.

I walk into the school and go straight to my common room and sit down on the Slytherin's sofa. It was quiet due to everyone being in the great hall waiting for the 1st years to arrive to put into their houses. I whipped out my phone and gone on Snapchat. A sudden voice appeared "y/n your supposed to be in the great hall" again it was Draco "Are you following me or something?" I asked calmly "nah, why would I be following a filthy slut around?"