Bang. (Ch.1)

"You be the one to open it," Makima whispered into Denji's ear. Denji was shocked, confused, and scared. He felt like he shouldn't open it, but Makima told him to do it, and he was Makima's dog. Makima whispered again.

"You don't have to think about a thing. Trust Me." Denji looked at her and then at the door. He began reaching for the door handle thinking to himself.

"When I open the door... When I open the door, Power will be there smiling. She'll pull a party popper... and she'll be holding a cake, and.. huh? why would she have a cake? Oh duh... cuz tomorrow's... My birthday..." He opened the door and standing there was Kishibe holding 2 pistols in his hand. 

"Bang" is what he said before firing. Everything went black for Denji. 

"Anti-Makima squad saito unit move in, get ready to switch with Tokyo squad in 30 seconds," Kishibe said while keeping his guns trained on Denji and Makima. Kishibe spoke again

"Alright kid, if you wanna take Denji now would be the time to do so." Power came up behind Kishibe

"Why did you shoot him?" Power said sounding concerned. 

"Because if I just shot Makima he would react and probably change into his devil form, and i didn't want to deal with that," Kishibe said as the anti-Makima saito squad lined up. 

"Oh. Okay... Yeah ill... take him." Power went to Denji and picked him up, he was heavy but she had to do this. She moved as fast as she could out of the building, she doesn't know why she helped Kishibe but she felt something, something unexplainable to her it was a force that allowed her to refuse Makima. Kishibe stood by Makima's corpse as the units interchanged with firing bullets at Makima.

"Anti-Makima squad hell unit get ready!" A man shouted lined up with others 

"I'm sorry" Was all Kishibe said before giving the signal 

In unison "Hell Devil we give you our lives in exchange cast Makima into hell!" The men dragged the knives across their throats and fell to the ground bleeding out. The hell devil appeared shortly after, it reached out and grabbed Makima before dragging her through a door in the sky. 

Everyone in the room seemed to give a sigh of relief at the same time. Some even cheered, others cried tears of joy. Kishibe holstered his guns and took out a flask before taking a deep drink. 

"Well, that nightmare's over." He said after drinking. 

Power was carrying Denji to the best of her ability when she sensed another strong devil's presence... then it was gone along with Makima's presence. She ran someway before setting Denji down. She panted and kneeled down next to him and made a small blood knife she used to cut her hand with, she hovered the hand above Denji's mouth and let the blood flow down. She smiled when Denji swallowed. 

"Huh? Uh, wha-... where am I?"  Denji looked around confused and looked at Power. 

"Power? What happened? I remember being at Makima's she said she would kill you and then master shot her and me." Denji looked at Power confused. 

"In short terms, the great Power saved you from the evil Makima with her great strategy!" Power was looking triumphant but this only made Denji more confused. 

"Makima? Evil? No, she's not. Makima's like super nice." Denji said clearly trying to convince himself. Power frowned. 

"Makima was plotting to kill me was she not? Does this not sound evil to you Denji?" Power looked at Denji trying to get an answer