Siblings... again!

"Yeah so I can now travel between realms, servers, and maybe apps!" Avery said, Polly was keen on finding her long lost brother, everyone was keen to find their siblings.

Expect Mason, ever since Avery came here, no murder talk just sibling talk. And siblings are annoying af anyways why would they wanna find their siblings?

"So Pandora. I think I might know where your brother is. The closest place from Murder Party is Murder Mystery 2, but that's completely full and no pinkie pie brother there, and next from Murder Mystery 2 is... Roses, but your brother must've gotten lost so his name might be Max, Roses is a server where you must find Max, and I don't know more details but I can try to figure out more!" Avery explained.

"Oh but isn't Roses a horror server?" Pandora asked. "Yes, Roses is a horror server but Max is alive, I think, I mean players will find Max!" Avery said, trying to make it seem less bad, which wasn't working.

Roses is like a horror game and play it! I dare you. It's pretty fun and the literal background is amazing, idk why but the grass, the grass is something else, something so realistic and so soft looking.

"I don't think we can just straightaway hop into another server! We haven't even gotten used to this one yet!" Sam said, "I know but if we find Pandora's brother successfully that means we could find your sisters! But all your sisters are in Bee Swarm Simulator Or maybe Breaking Point, but Breaking Point is probably a no go." Avery said.

"But we know where my brother is!" Henry said. "I know but Ben, he probably doesn't even recognise you, I mean he is stuck in Beast Form, he will smash you with a hammer, stick you in a freezing pod and leave you there to die, whether your his family or not." Avery reasoned.

"What about Hunter and Derrick? Derrick has like 3 brothers! And Hunter has about a twin that you said escaped into Flicker, and became a muffin person?" Sam said.

"Yeah Mila is one muffin girl, everyone adores her because she's the only source of food. I mean I just think that surviving off muffins is a tad bit, meh. And Derrick. I think one of your brothers went into, Dead Silence, nobody goes into Dead Silence and comes back alive, or maybe the other 2 became demos in Mimic, don't know. All I know is that your server is dangerously close to the Horror aisle." Avery said.

Derrick looked disheartened and Hunter just looked sad that her own sister would ditch her to give away muffins.

"I mean maybe one day I could help you guys find them all! All of the siblings! But Mason. You know I'm not your only sibling, there's one more. But it's impossible to get her back, she's Japanese and had a younger sister, Mio I think? Japanese's sister's name was Rin, I think? We lived in different servers, Mio and Rin, they starved so much, Mio was keeping something from her sister, Rin got mad, consumed Mio and found out Mio was saving money for her and Rin and now Rin has a second mouth at the back of her head, Mio's mouth, begging for food and if Rin didn't give her food she would have excruciating pain." Avery rambled,

"And now Rin is a demon in Mimic, the Jealousy chapter, yep It's Rin! So there is no chance you would survive in Mimic! Let alone Dead Silence, Roses! And Flicker. So you guys should just ditch the sibling chase" Avery said.

"Hold up you made a deal. And you keep your end of the deal! Got it?" Pandora yelled, this was the first time I heard her yell.

"Okay! Okay! I got it geesh" Avery says backing away from Pandora.

Wow I can reall end a chapter huh? Anyways this is one of my shortest chapters! 669 words!