/41/Eighteen/

the moment I saw you
it was as if
white wings surrounded you,
a halo was settled on your head
and soft, smooth lips seemed
as if they've never told a lie
for they were turned up
in the sweetest smile ever
when you spoke
your words were like honey
which I couldn't help but fall for
but, then your wings turned black,
the halo shattered
the smile disappeared
your sweetness turned bitter
where you once left flowers
now all you leave are thorns
that make me bleed
instead of smile
yet, I couldn't help
but keep falling in love
with you
over and over
no matter the pain
i thought I could forget
what you made me feel
but I was wrong
and now you're back
my not so innocent Angel

From Louis, to Harry, June 26, 2014.

___

"Can't you see? I survived without you before, I have survived all this time and I will continue to survive without you!" Louis continued.

"But I can't survive without you Louis! I can't, I'm sick of trying, I'm a selfish bastard! I'm not gonna let you walk away from this room until you believe me. I don't care if I have to tie you up to this chair or something. You will listen and you will understand,'' Harry finally shouted back.

''Stop trying to control me! I'm not yours Harry, I doubt if I ever even was in the first place-" Harry grabbed Louis' face and crashed their lips together.

Louis bit hard on Harry's lower lip making Harry back off. "Do that again and I will scream,'' Louis spat wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Though his lips did tingle from touching Harry's but he reminded himself that here was the man who broke him.

Harry walked forward, his lower lip slightly bleeding now and chest rising and lowering repeatedly.

"What if,''

''Harry please," Louis said knowing where this was going, ''Don't,''

"What if I said,'' and Harry raised his wrist to Louis' face, so that Louis could see the small, black cursive L.

''What if's break your heart,'' Louis mumbled, looking away from the mark that will forever be on Harry's skin...that will forever remind Harry of Louis.

"What if I look you right in those pretty blue eyes of yours that I have missed so much,'' and Harry tilted Louis' chin up with the same hand. "What if I said, that I never stopped loving you? What if I said that you never left my mind? What if I said that you can hate me all you want but I will never stop loving you," Harry murmured, his face coming closer to Louis.

"I am going to ask you to do one thing for me Lou, okay? You left to forget me, when you said that you could never walk away from me even if you wanted to. You are not the only one that is hurting here! You are not the only one who has been in pain the past years, so stop being so f.cking selfish and realise that there are two people in this relationship. I have been truthful with you when you asked me to be..when I realised how horrible I was. Why would I lie about Alexa? It is easy, I wouldn't. What happened was a mistake, and I tried telling you that, that night. Ever since I kissed you, I've never wanted anyone else Lou, and I am sorry that I was stupid not to act on those feelings from the beginning, but I just need you to know that I love you. I love you and have missed you so much, an you hurt me when you chose to walk away that day-"

"You hurt me too! That's all you ever do!" Louis interrupted him.

"Listen to me, just another minute,'' Harry replied calmly. "You are the only one I have ever truly loved, the only one who has ever brought the good in me, the only one who has made me realise that what I was doing was not good! Now look at where I am, I made it to the top because of you, otherwise who knows what would have happened,"