04. Looking forward to it

"your back"

"beneath the sun" 

"wish I could write my name on it 

The bright sunlight woke Phoebe up. As she pulled herself up, she couldn't help but smile at how perfect everything seemed. Everything was so organized here she thought to herself.

She got out of bed and walked downstairs. She could hear the boys talking to Laurel as she walked into the living room. Seeing Conrad lying down on the couch, very much hungover. 

"You good dude," she said, as she walked into the kitchen still looking back. To which he gave her a thumbs-up with a very painful smile.

"Well, Conrad does not have hope. He's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie- cures all. Do you need one?" He asked as Phoebe took a seat next to Laurel. She shook her head. 

"Nope, I did not drink very much," she said, adjusting to the bright kitchen.

"At least two of you are responsible. Both not my kids." Laurel said looking over to Steven who just glared at her.

"Could you please hurry up?" Conrad yelled from the couch. His hands were on his head from what Phoebe guessed was a headache. 

"Just go back to bed, all right?" Jere yelled back as he kept flipping an egg. Phoebe got up to look at what he was making. Steven had the same idea.

"All right, seriously, get out," Jere said pushing both Phoebe and Steven out.

"Oh, come on." Both teenagers said as Jeremiah looked at them.

"This is a delicate science, and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk," Jeremiah said jokingly as Steven walked away. 

"I just wanted bacon," Phoebe said frowning like a puppy.

"Well you, my celebrity, can have one." He said as he bopped her nose. Steven looked at Jeremiah in disbelief.

"That's not fair!" Steven said as he watched Phoebe eat a piece in front of him. He looked at Phoebe and she knew what was about to happen. She ran into the living room and he followed. He grabbed the piece of bacon from her and ate it successfully as she fell onto the couch with Conrad. 

"Sorry," she said as she jolted from the blender waking Conrad up

.

"Just sit for your portraits. I don't see Conrad complaining." Laurel said as she pointed to him.

"He'll complain when he's conscious," Jeremiah said, walking into the living room. Handing Conrad the drink to which Phoebe's nose scrunched up. As Jeremiah heads back into the kitchen Phoebe looks at Conrad. 

"You're not seriously going to drink that?" she said as he sat up.

"I kind of have too," he said looking into the green beverage. Which Phoebe does too? Interrupted by belly walking in the kitchen.