twelfth anniversary concert

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2031]

"in the middle of the night,"

"in my dreams,"

"you should see the things we do, baby,"

"in the middle of the night,"

"in my dreams,"

"i know i'm gonna be with you,"

"so i take my time,"

"are you ready for it,"

while stretching her muscle, hana sang the songs she would be performing in a loud voice to warm up her voice. she took all the time she needed and wanted. 

everyone around hana was simply getting ready whenever hana was ready to go on stage. 

"how many lovers do i go through to find you,"

"how many, how many, how many,"

"fast-forward."

hana then danced to the song that was just playing in her head. 

"alright, let's do this!" hana exclaimed and clapped before putting her in-ears over her shoulders and walking towards the suite door. 

hana got in the golf car waiting for her outside the room. because the stadium was big, they had to use a golf car to move around, especially when it was hana going backstage.

while hana was in the golf car, she wished everyone good luck and thanked them in advance. 

"aren't you nervous?" the camera director asked. 

"surprisingly, not a lot. not a lot like i was on the first day and yesterday," hana grinned. 

she waved to the staff waving at her and wished her good luck. 

"thank you!" hana shouted to them while waving. 

"today is more like excitement to perform. maybe because it's the last day, and i really set in my mind that i want to enjoy this concert," said hana, leaning on the seat.