25 - Final Round

Sasuke's Dreamscape

Sasuke Uchiha, now known as Sasuke Rose, opened his eyes. He saw millions of stars above him. It seems like he's currently dreaming. He then gets up as he realizes he's fully naked.

He didn't mind, he was in a dream.

"Sasuke Uchiha.."

He heard a deep voice behind him. He recognized the voice, it's been years since he heard him.

He turned around to see The Sage of Six Paths. Hagoromo himself visited Sasuke's dreamscape.

Sasuke was utterly astonished to see him. He then replaced his surprised face with a serious look.

"Hello, Sasuke." Sage spoke to Sasuke.

"What are you doing here, Hagoromo..?" Sasuke asked Sage about his purpose when visiting Sasuke's dream.

"I'm here to tell you my message. It appears that you couldn't survive your injuries after you fought Naruto. So I'm here to tell you that you've been reincarnated in anothe-"

"I know." Sasuke then Interrupted the Sage.

"Wha- You know?"

"Yes.. it's been more than a decade since I got reincarnated here.. You're too late, Hagoromo." Sasuke exclaimed as he sighed.

"Oh.. I didn't expect the time to move differently in this new world. I apologize for that, Sasuke Uchiha."

"It's.. Okay. I go by Sasuke Rose now." Sasuke said to Hagoromo.

"Hmm.. You've changed. The last time I saw you, your eyes are filled with sadness, pain, and regret. Now.. you're different, you're happier." Hagoromo stared at his son's reincarnated soul.

"Indra's soul is finally in peace... Thank you, Sasuke."

Sasuke smiled.

"I've spent my new life here in this new world with a loving family, I moved on a long time ago, so you don't have to apologize."

"The Rinnegan.. you still have it. It seems like the powers I gave still cling to you even after death." Hagoromo remarked as he smiled to see Sasuke doing fine on his own.

Sasuke chuckled, he did truly change.

"Yeah.. How's Teme doing?" Sasuke asked Hagoromo.

"He grieved about your death every day."

This Hagoromo is in a timeline where It's been a year since Sasuke died.

"I.. I see."

"I'm afraid that's all I have to say. You'll be waking up in a few seconds. This is farewell, Sasuke Rose."

Team RWBYS Dorm, Sasuke, Ruby, Yang, Blake.

Sasuke opened his eyes. He's now awake from his slumber. Somehow, he felt energetic, much more energetic than usual.

"Ughh... Sasuke, can you please stop glowing-?" Blake groaned as she covered her face with her pillow alongside her blanket.

He and Blake are the only ones awake, Blake is more sensitive to lights than most of them because of her Faunus traits.

"What?" Sasuke raised his eyebrow as he looked at his surroundings, he is indeed glowing. His aura was also activated for some reason.

He gazed upon his hands, his hands are glowing yellow- no, his whole BODY is glowing yellow.

'Could this be..?' Sasuke stared at his vibrant hands as he soon got up, he then opened one of the drawers, he grabbed one of Weiss' little mirrors. He observed his elegant face, his eyes are yellow, and everything about his face's glowing yellow.