𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐘 :

Hello everyone !! My name is Starr, and I am the author of the short story 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄. This is a story about two black lesbians, and you will eventually see this when you see their face claims.

As a black lesbian, I wrote this for myself as well as other black lesbians, because as a black lesbian, I feel like either there isn't enough, or we're usually background characters that don't get much of a backstory.

I'm not saying that you have to be black or even lesbian to read this, but please know that there is a intended audience when it comes to this story, and my stories in general.

I used face claims for this story. I got the photos of these beautiful women from Pinterest. If you are the person in these face claims, and would wish for your photo to be removed, then please message me and I will gladly do so.

Something I want to mention (whether I delete the book or not is still up for debate) is that this book and opposites attract are two COMPLETELY different books. They are not in the same time frame and none of these characters are related to each other in any way.

𝐌𝐘 :

I am the author of this story, which means that I have spent my time and dedication to writing this story on my own time. This is my work and I will do NOT allow this book to be:

——> claimed as your own, this is MY work
      ——> PROFITED in ANY type of way
      ——> USED in ANY type of way
      ——> COPIED in ANY type of way

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 :

This book is COMPLETED. I have finished writing this book. There isn't a lot of chapters, so it won't take long for you to read them, but I plan on releasing each chapter two-three days after the previous one.

In the last chapter, there is a smut scene (which is basically most of the chapter). I have only written smut once, which was in my other book that was eventually deleted.

I do apologize if it is not up to terms or not "good enough" since I am a beginner writer and I'm still learning how to write and describe scenes, both regular and sexual.

I also want to apologize for any misspelling or mistakes you catch that I haven't after re-reading.

Thank you for taking the time out of your days to read this book, 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄. I hope you enjoy this book, and thank you to all fans; whether you've been here since day one or you're new, for supporting me.

storyline created and written by : @dukerrpi
this book belongs to : @dukerrpi

@all rights reserved. 2023