Chapter 6: Recruit For Edgerunners

3rd POV:

At Night.

When there was a Police Station and where the rest of the cops are staying there and make them both were sat there and doing their own jobs and they both were just chilling little bit and they were just take a drinks and do their own works. But there was a lot of people down there and do some kind of talks and then they both were just keep talking and then there was a woman who was stood right there and she had a short black long hair and she was wearing orange jacket and then she wore black jean pant, and black leather boots too.

She was beautiful woman and she was definitely perfect and she is a cyborg...but she is been born out when she was a kid and she is the survivor and her name is....Motoko Kusanagi...Major Motoko Kusanagi.

Major Motoko Kusanagi

Major Motoko Kusanagi (草薙 素子, Kusanagi Motoko) is the main protagonist in Masamune Shirow's anime and manga series. She is a cyborg employed as the squad leader of Public Security Section 9, a fictional division of the real Japanese National Public Safety Commission, and earned her rank of major during her service in the Japan Ground Self Defense Force. She is voiced by Atsuko Tanaka in the movies and the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex series. In the English dubbing of the film, Mimi Woods provides the voice, and in the Bandai dub of the Stand Alone Complex TV series, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is the voice actress.

Kusanagi's various incarnations in the manga, movies, and TV series all portray her differently. Since each of these has an independent storyline, Kusanagi's physical and mental characteristics have been modified in different ways.

On assignment, Motoko has a commanding presence, but also trades insults with her troops, like calls Aramaki "Ape Face" as well as other members in Public Security Section 9, or when the Puppetmaster reveals the "Motokos" that exist in the minds of those who know her, Aramaki's "Motoko" is sticking her tongue out. She also smiles frequently, and gives the "V" for victory to her boyfriend. She does, however, discuss seriously whether she is a "real" person with her girlfriend. However, she assumes a "horror movie"-style pose, and they both laugh at the end.

In the sequel, a person known as Motoko Aramaki appears. She identifies herself as containing "Motoko Kusanagi" elements, along with Project 2501, the Puppetmaster. She is also identified as "Motoko 11". It is possible she is one of the "children" Motoko talked of creating along with her opponents.

She has a much more slapstick, vivacious, and sexy personality. She participates in a lesbian sex splash panel and has a boyfriend. The in-universe explanation for the lesbian sex panel seems to be that cyborgs of the same gender are especially compatible. This splash panel is apparently a "side business" for Motoko, as stated by Masamune in the back of the manga collection.

When she was stood right there and she just observing many people around and scan them and she was the section 9 member that she with her own men to fighting against the terrorists, and some gangsters around here. Then she was looking at the people who were walking and they both were looks like peaceful quiet going and then she was keep watching and she heard the cop called her.