{19} FUCKING FINALLY

Third Person POV:

Will woke up the next morning covered in warmth. He tried to think back to last night, since it was hazy. The last thing he remembers is watching the water after Mike left, leaving him confused.

Then he looked up and his eyes went wide.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE-!

Mike Wheeler was asleep, and they were cuddling. Hooray. Will's face flushed drastically as he froze in shock. What the hell was he doing with his life.

The ravenette mumbled something in his sleep and pulled Will closer, and Will continued to freak out.

"Uh- Mike, I need to move," Will whispers. Mike's eyes twitched before opening, and it took a few seconds before Mike registered where he was.

"AGH!" Mike yelps, jumping up. He tries to get off the bed but accidentally pulls Will off with him, making them both tumble to the ground. Mike hits his head a bit, before sitting up and rubbing it. "I'm so sorry, Will, I don't know why I'm here," He lies, starting to freak out as Will did before.

But Will just starts laughing. It starts as a light chuckle before opening up into a loud 'BAHAHAHA'. He has to clutch his stomach because it starts hurting.

Mike smiles before laughing as well. The two laugh for a few moments, before calming down somehow at the same time.

"I don't know why I find this funny," Will says, smiling wide as he wipes off some tears from the laughter. "Wow, I forgot we're on a boat," Will says offhandedly, looking around.

He looks at Mike, making eye contact. "I remember being on the boat deck, did you bring me down here?" He asks, tilting his head subconsciously.

Mike laughs awkwardly, nodding as he rubs the back of his neck and looks away. There was a sprinkle of blushing on his cheeks.

"Thanks," Will says earnestly.

Mike looks at him again and the blush grows slightly. How the fuck are you so pretty?

"WHat?" Will says, blinking in confusion and shock.

"Huh?" Mike says, eyes widening.

Will blinks, and blush grows on his face as well. "You.. You said I was pretty..?" He says, before immediately back tracking. "I mean- That's what I heard, but it was quiet so you might've said something else. You probably said something else."

"Um-" Mike short circuits. "I uh-" After a moment, Mike slowly nods, warily making eye contact with Will. "I didn't say something else.." He says.

"Oh.." Will says quietly, blushing furiously.

The two were quiet for a moment. "Why?" Will asks.

Mike blinks. "What?" He questions.

"Why.. do you think I'm pretty?" Will asks, nervous of the answer.

Mike pauses for a second, weighing out his options. "Because I like you," He slaps both of his hands on his mouth, eyes wide.

Will's eyes were wide as well. He was slowly processing the words. Wait.. Will thinks. He LIKES ME? Somehow, Will's eyes go even more wide. Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit-

Mike was watching Will's face carefully, his face practically terrified, before jumping up and rushing to the door. He was about to grab the door handle when he felt Will grab onto his wrist.

"Wait! Mike," Will says, making the ravenette turn to him.

The two stayed still for many seconds.

Then Will pulled Mike over to him and pressed their lips together. Mike gasps slightly, eyes still wide, before his eyes close and he sinks into the kiss. Will lets go of Mike's hand and pulls away, taking a step back. The two stare at each other for several moments.

"Huh.." Mike whispers in wonder.

"Huh," Will repeats.

Mike takes a tentative step forward, and gently takes Will's hands in his. "Um.." He glances away, suddenly nervous. "I'm guessing that.. You like me too, since you kissed me."

Will laughs. "Yes, you dumbass," He says, before leaning forward and kissing Mike on the cheek.

"Huh." Mike says again, before smiling.

With another laugh, Will lifts his hands up and leans forward, kissing Mike again. Mike leans into the kiss, closing his eyes. Both of them were on cloud nine. Will never thought Mike would like him, and Mike was just incredibly relieved Will liked him back. Both of them were already completely and utterly in love.

Will runs his fingers through Mike's hair as the kiss gets.. more intense. Mike wraps his arms around Will's waist, before the two trip and fall back on bed, with Will on top of Mike, making the two pull away for a second to laugh.

"You don't understand how long I've been in love with you," Will says teasingly, almost out of breath, smiling as he strokes Mike's cheek.

"Oh well," Mike says. "Now we have forever, yeah?"

Will grins. "Yes," He says, before they continue making out.

...

"So you fell off the bed, tripped out the door, stumbled all the way down the hallway and tripped up the stairs?" Jonathan questions the two boys later, suspiciously eyeing their messy hair and grinning faces.

Will nods wholeheartedly. "Yes," Mike says, giving Jonathan a thumbs up.

Lucas happens to climb up from the rooms and get fresh air, and sees the three talking. He takes one look at Mike and Will before grinning as well. "FUCKING FINALLY!!!" He yells, before turning around and rushing back down to the rooms. "ROBIN! IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED!"

Mike rolls his eyes and Will laughs at his friend's behavior. Jonathan gives Mike a once over before sighing.

Zia came down from the helm and looked at the three boys. "Wait.." She says, making them all turn to her. "You guys.. weren't already dating??" She asks, looking genuinely confused. Will and Mike exchanged glances before laughing.

"Zee, you poor naive biach," Leo says, standing next to her. "I thought you said you had a good gaydar."

The brunette girl looked incredibly offended. "EXCUSE mE!?" She yelps. "My gaydar is practically perfect! I called it earlier, when we met the two. I was right about you and Ruby. And Sage, I think. I'll look at my books when we get back." She huffs, annoyed.

Leo grins and rolls her eyes. "Sure," She says. "But you barely noticed my crush before I told you."

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!!?" Zia exclaims.

Will and Mike just watched the exchange between the two, before giving each other a grin.

<^> To Be Continued

(1k words)

fucking. finally.