Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 12

Impressions of Three Men in Black - A Poly!Volturi Kings tale

Chapter Twelve

Sex and Rivalry

Celeste spends time with her three mates on board the yacht, but despite knowing what he should be doing, Aro can't help having feelings he hasn't felt in ages. Good feelings like love vs bad feelings like jealousy. Marcus tries to help, while Caius simply enjoys being with Celeste.

*Alert for just a little bit of smut*

00000000000000000000000000

Aro opened the door to Celeste's cabin, letting her enter before him. Aro was a gentleman if he was anything. He shut the door after entering himself and went to stand behind Celeste, his hands on her shoulders. "Are you hungry, my love? Do you require anything?"

Celeste shivered from the cool breath on the back of her neck."Maybe later, Aro." She turned around to gaze at him. She had to admit to herself how beautiful he was. He seemed to think the same about her, warming her heart at the idea he found her beautiful. She had butterflies in her stomach whenever she was alone with him like this.

Celeste hadn't been with these vampires for long, so why did it feel like she had been their companion for some time. Considering what they were, she shouldn't feel so at ease with them, but she wasn't afraid. She knew down deep they would never physically hurt her.

"Are you at least enjoying yourself?" Aro asked, one hand playing with the gold necklace he had given her. It satisfied him to see she rarely took it off.

"Aside from nearly drowning, I actually am enjoying myself. It won't be long, though, before we head for home," she said, going into the bathroom to get ready for whatever Aro had in mind for them this evening. She hung her dress on the door hook, knowing her personal stewardess would make sure everything was tidied up after they left the room in the morning. She exited the bathroom after washing up and brushing her hair.

Aro had heard her words, and it made him stop in his tracks. "Home, my dear?" His eyes searched her face.

She was dressed only in her bra and panties when she wallked up to Aro and slid her arms around him. "Volterra is my home now." Her hands slid up his back when she embraced him. She nuzzled his neck, then whispered in his ear, "Where your home is, my home is." She brought her hands up to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders, down his arms, and off his body. She walked over to the corner chair, dropping the shirt there, then turned back to face him once more, staring into his darkening crimson eyes.

Staring at his mate, Aro said, "Come here."

"No," Celeste replied. She smiled at him. "You come here." She raised one brow. Not meaning for it to be a power game, she was merely playing with him, and luckily Aro knew that.

He took the few steps needed to reach her, and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her to him. Kissing her, Aro then rested his forehead against hers. Relief flooded him. She had finally accepted them all as her mates and Volterra as her home. His arms embraced her when she nuzzled his neck, letting his spicy scent fill her nose. The fact he felt happiness amazed Aro. He had never expected that emotion to ever touch him again.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Celeste and Aro lay side by side on the bed, talking, just talking. It was something she never expected of the vampire. For once, he seemed almost...human. The sex was incredible. She could grow addicted to him for that alone. But she wanted more than just sex from her mates.