Famous birthdays

_________🎞️

_________
🎞️

FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

NOVA ALORA SALDAÑA WORTHINGTONMovie actress

Movie actress

BIRTHDAY                            BIRTH SIGN
August 27, 2007                         Virgo

BIRTHPLACE                       AGE
New York                                     15 years old

#30 most popular              ⭐️ BOOST

ABOUT
Child actress who quickly gained fame for her role as Mary Alder in the movie Gifted. She also appeared in A Bad Moms Christmas starring alongside Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell.  She was in wonder as Summer. She then again appeared alongside with Jacob Tremblay in Good boys as Brixlee. James Cameron offered her the role as Tuktirey in the movie Avatar: The Way Of Water. She was later casted as Annabeth in the 2024 Disney+ series Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

BEFORE FAME
She started acting when she was 5 years old. She said she wanted to follow her parents footsteps in acting because she loved watching them when filming.

TRIVIA
In 2018, she played a young Gamora in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War. She played the role of Sasha in the hit movie Barbie.

FAMILY LIFE
She is of Hispanic descent. Daughter of Zoe Saldana and Sam Worthington. Her full name is Nova Alora Saldana Worthington but is known by Nova Saldana. Her parents split when she was 5 years old but got back together when she was 11 when they started working with each other again on Avatar. She also has a 13 year old brother who isn't really seen on social media.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Appeared alongside Margot Robbie in the Barbie movie, playing as a teenage girl name Sasha.

I UPDATED!
I might add stuff later in as the story goes on !
Give me suggestions to add to the plot !
Vote 🗳️