The Little Mermaid Premiere

________________🧜🏾‍♀️_______________

🐟

CURRENTLY I'm in a hotel room with my hair and makeup team getting ready to go to the premiere for the little mermaid. My former co-star Jacob Tremblay voices flounder. I haven't really seen him or talk to him much since the  "good boy"days. He doesn't know that I'll make an appearance on the carpet so, the plan my team decided on was to go on after him to surprise him.

I've already got my hair done, now there doing my makeup which just consists of my everyday makeup but a bit more put together, I guess you can say. My mom is going to the premiere as well but she doesn't want to walk the carpet so she's skipping that and will be meeting me at the end of it.

__

"So he doesn't know I'm going ?!" I ask thinking he would've know.

"He has no idea we're showing up, I though it would be a good opportunity to surprise him." my mom tells me.

"I wonder how much taller he's gotten" I say back to her, mind you I was the taller one when we filmed Good Boys and Wonder.

"Oh he's definitely taller than you nova, he isn't gonna stay the same height y'know"

"Gosh now why am I nervous" I say sipping on some of my boba drink.

"You'll be fine hon just relax" my moms says as my makeup gets finished they bring out my dress. I got changed into this navy slip on dress. Then once I've finished getting changed my glam team did their last final touch ups before my manager came in to take me to the car.

"Nova, your moms gonna meet us there in a different car but we planned it perfectly you should, if everything goes alright, be after Jacob." my manager Clarissa tells me as my glam team gets in the car.

Our car starts to pull up at the beginning of the carpet and that's when my nerves spiral. The security guard opens my door after the glam team and my manager get off. Once I step out the car my glam team do some light touch ups before I go down.

Once they finish that's when people start to scream louder and lights start flickering crazier than before. My manager leads me down the first stop of the carpet. I give paparazzi a pose or two.

I look to the right of me and see Jacob not to far away from me. I look towards my manager mouthing my words since it's way to loud to hear anything. 'Do I go over there?' She nods so I walk over once I get closer my mouth agape's a little. He's gotten taller since I last saw him. So I tap on his shoulder and he takes a double take. He looks at me with shock with his mouth open and eyes wide like he saw something scary.

"Hi" is all I say before he pulls me into a hug.

"Nova what are you doing here" he said while hugging me.