Chapter 10

.
.
.
.
.

She was walking back and forth inside her room.

" no no no Noooo"

She threw the pillows on the floor.
Anger and jelousey was raising in her veins.

"he is mine. How can he look at her like that or think of her?"

Tara questioned looking at chaandni.

" tara you are overreacting. I told from the first day that nawab is not a person whom you can love but still you didn't listen so now face the consequences "

Chaandni told her younger sister.

" But a man can fall in love when he is pleased with good sex. I gave him everything. That bitch is not even worth it. "

Tara spat venomously.

" you gave him a good sex not because you wanted him to fall for your charms but because you were as horny as he was. It was just a night stand that you happily agreed for. Nawab clearly told you it means nothing to him. "

Tara looked like bloody murder. Even chaandni was now scared of her.

" now are you doubting your sister or you like that kashmiri bitch. "

Tara spat.

" you are disgusting tara"

Chaandni looked at her in disbelief and went out.

...

The next evening shaista went back to village. The whole day she observed serina. The way she carry her modesty with her was good. She maybe a little different from other nawabs but she will learn to live and act like one after marriage.

Shaista knew that if her son wants to make her his wife, he will do it no matter what serina wants.

Serina was now in her room when she heard a knock on her door.

A guard came and told her that nawab is asking for her presence in his room.

Why Allah g, why. I didn't do anything. I even talked nicely to his mother and did all the works I was asked to do then why does he wants my presence noww.
Uhghhh. Fine, I will go but if he tries to punish me I will tell him that only my husband can touch me and he is not my husband. Yes.. Yes yes I will say this.

Serina made up a plan in her mind and picked her scarf to cover her hairs.

Little did she know that soon he is going to have all the rights.

...

Mustafa was waiting for her with an evil plan in his mind. He was sitting on the couch. He was drinking whiskey and his thoughts were all about her.

He heard a light knock on the door and a smirk came to his lips. He allowed her to come inside.

She took slow steps and stood far away  from him. She was all confident before entering his room but seems like her confidence is left outside his room.

Mustafa noticed her uneasiness and stood up from couch. Serina took steps back knowing he is approaching her.

"stop right there" serina's steps halted hearing him. Mustafa was very close to her

Her heartbeat rate was very fast...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.