Chapter 9

Yn was still processing while jungkook left the house fiercely.

Yn:No no!!Oh my god! Jungkook wait.
She ran behind him too late,but she knows where he would be.

Meanwhile

He entered his house while banging the door infuriated.
Taehyung opened his room door due to the commotion and found that his parents was not at home and went downstairs.

He was confused to see jungkook at his door .
Jk:Hah! Here you are.
He scoffed and marched towards him menacingly.

Tae:whats with you?Did you perhaps forgot your house address and "mistakenly" ended up at my place--
His words were cut off by jungkook's harsh punch as an impact taehyung's face turned other side.

Taehyung clenched his fist in anger and punched his abdomen.

Jk:You really have the guts to act all angry after breaking an innocent soul dont you?.

He gritted his teeth and held his collar shooting daggers into taehyung's eyes while he returned the same but his eyes glitched when he mentioned about you and he realised why jungkook was here.

Sudden wave of guilt rushed in him.

Jk:Talk to me now!!.
He punched him again while the corner of his lips started bleeding.

Jk:who do you think you are ?? To question her.. Well what do YOU know about her?..I wasnt much bothered with your torchers that you gave her..but when you hurt her emotionally or physically too much!..I wont let you go easily Kim taehyung. Mark my words. Ill be more dangerous than hell is.

He said as his veins popped up and his face and eyes turned red in extreme anger.
He pushed him down and started throwing punches again while taehyung just defended himself not fighting back cause jungkook was right.

His words pierced his heart which just adored his love endlessly.
He got weak suddenly when his love's name was mentioned.

Jungkook kept punching him up which caused many bruises on his body.

Jk:You dont know her as much as I do! Know YOUR fvking limits taehyung! She is in her limits and she behaves way too mannerly not disturbing my relationship with my girlfriend!
He spat and held his collar still on top of him shooting the final death stares but it was interrupted.

"The hell is wrong with you JEON JUNGKOOK!"

She rushed to them,she didnt know why,but her heart clenched when she saw Taehyung's body totally turned weak and was bruised and the worst thing,it was her bestfriend who was the cause to that.
She parted them both while jungkook still gave him death stares, when taehyung noticed the worry on her face and felt so guilty at the moment.

She rushed to taehyung and made him settle on the couch,taehyung was too surprised with her coming to him instead of pacifying her bestfriend .
On the other hand jungkook looked at her in disbelief.

Jk: what are you even doing Yn ?he hurted you!and you are helping that asshxle--

Yn : WORDS jeon!!.

She gave him a sharp glare.
Taehyung somewhere felt happy at the way she stood up for him.

Jk:what the fvk really?He was the reason Yn! he is the freaking reason why we are here,he hurted you!.He is the reason for your tears today and when I tried to teach him a lesson you ask me why and take stand for him?
He looked at her with his wide eyes at the way she changed the teams.

Taehyung felt guilty again(man going through moodswing fr).

Yn took a long breath and looked at him while folding her arms.
Yn: Apart from hurting me...he was never wrong, jungkook.
Both of them looked at her shocked.

Jk:what the hell are you even talking?
He clenched his jaw.

Yn: ofcourse.I was pathetic and You pitied me.You showed me the sympathy and shamelessly I was taking it from you!..I feel disgusted.I crossed the limits and you did too!..You should have stopped yourself whenever soomin called you,you shouldnt have ditched her just cause of the sympathy you had over me jeon.

Her voice was calm but somewhere they pierced so deep sharply ripping his heart apart,his heart shattered into millions.He was going through so much accusations already and she was proving him all the accusations were right instead of standing for him. She never noticed the care but when a third person told her so,she labels his care as pity,sympathy and what not.

He couldn't handle the words which stabbed him forcefully.He protected her fragile heart with utmost care but what she returned was a name tag that he took care of her out of pity.
That was enough for him to slap himself for the way he was being selfless.He gave her too much space and now she took it for granted and ruined his soul.

Yn:It was my fault...I never wanted to be a barrier between you and soomin, and now even taehyung noticed that..I-I feel bad kook.

Her voice softened while her eyes glistened but it didnt calm down his heart which was slowly fading away into ashes.

Jk:Y-you trust his words more than ..me dont you?.
His voice came out more like a whisper.

Jk:days?weeks?not even a month and You replaced me?His words mean that much?..I never told you that you were a barrier to my relationship..
His eyes turned red and now it was cause of the tears he was holding back himself.

He let out his last words before leaving.
Jk:I...never expected this from you..Yn.
He left.

Yn blinked away the tears after a long sigh and turned to the one who was the cause to all this.he looked at her with an apologetic look,her gaze turned cold.

Yn:where is the first-aid box?

She started treating his bruises while his eyes never stopped staring at her with admiration.

She took stand for him,while he was at fault! And he can't believe that.

Taehyung hissed in pain while her eyes soften and looked at him worriedly.
Yn: does it hurt so much?.
He nodded in denial and smiled at her.

He then pulled her close to him by her wrist while their face were just few inches away.
He stared into her hazel eyes while she looked at him flustered,soon she broke the eye contact and looked away angrily.

Yn:Dont be too happy,I didnt forget your words.Im doing this just cause of something called 'humanity'.

"Too delulu of you to think she would say 'love' you idiot"
He said to himself.
She said and started patting his bruises with the cotton pad aggressively while he hissed.

Tae:Yah yah!!its hurting.
Yn:it should!
She continued doing it while glaring which he found really adorable.

She looked at his lips which was bleeding at its corner and started treating it.
Her heart raced but not more than his.
His eyes stared onto her pinkish lips which she was biting in nervousness.he was hardly controlling himself to kiss the hell out of her.

But his thoughts snapped back when she spoke.

Yn: that bunny should control his temper ..see if this continues he would be in prison soon.

She said worriedly while taehyung's face turned poker as she was again talking about him.
Cmon he loves her,its his hormones' fault for why he feels jealous,its not taetae's fault yall.

Tae:I-Im sorry Yn.I was really out of my mind,I really feel like one asshxle for hurting you like that.
He said with sincerity.

Yn looked at him and gave a straight face and stood up.
Yn:Im leaving.
She said ignoring his words,he nodded sadly as he was getting himself prepared to make it up to her.

Yn left out his house and it was late night.
"Its late..Let's go"
His words were too cold than the atmosphere was.
She looked at him not believing her eyes,after all this he was still waiting for her to leave home together safely.

Yn:Ju-jungkoo--
She stopped her words when he backfaced her and started walking to his car.
She heaved a sigh and settled beside him.

Yn:Im sorry...

"Doesn't matter." He said coldly.

To be continued
Hope you guys loved this chapter.