15| Glow

  𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑺, 𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨 was officially four months pregnant and she had an actual bump now she also had a glow to her which people never failed to bring up if she was at work or just out doing things

  Mia continued to be a critical part of her life. While she did start talking to that Eli guy that they awkwardly met while out, Mia continued to go places with Christiana.

  In fact, the two were together at the moment they were at Mia's house, somewhere Christiana hadn't been to in almost five months.

  The two were watching TV, both lying on a couch. "Hey CJ"Mia muttered, never taking her eyes off the screen.

  "Yeah Mia?"Christian replied, tiling her head to look at her friend at the other end of the couch.

  "Remember when I asked you about Brian when you found out you were pregnant?" Mia asked, making Christiana mentally cringe at the mention of man.

  "Yeah why?" Christiana replied reluctantly, not really wanting to talk about her baby's father.

  "Would you ever know...reconsider your decision on not telling him?"Mia asked, making Christiana turn her head to the girl.

  "Absolutely not."

  "You didn't even think about the answer CJ" Mia groaned, throwing her head up dramatically "Mia, I spent almost five months thinking about this."

  "When I found out I was pregnant I spent two weeks thinking about what I'd say to Brian if he ever came back...And all I can think about saying is how disgusting he is for what he did...as far as I'm concerned, Jesse doesn't have a father" Christiana declared

   While she felt strongly about what she said she couldn't help but think of what could've been if Brian wasn't the lying jerk he was...or if he'd change his ways if he had a child,

  To add more overwhelming feelings to Christiana's life, the second she finished her rant she felt her stomach flip in an odd way, making her shoot her hand up to her stomach confused.