Promo

sorry about not updating on Tuesday. I was already late and wrote it yesterday. Then I forgot to publish it. I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmy's POV

Roman has a broken leg, a broken wrist, bruised ribs, and can't wrestle for a while. He is upset. Not about to injures, but because he can't wrestle. It takes him awhile to do things, but don't try to help, trust me. Seth has a small concussion, Dean hurt his shoulder. So right now they are about to tell the WWE universe that they will be out for a while.

Promo

Sierra
Hotal
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
Shield

They came down the ramp because Roman was in crutches. Dean and Seth tried to help him but he pushed them away. They chanted "What Happened?"

"We will be out for awhile." Seth started. The crowd booed

"You see what happed was." Dean says.

"What!" Crowd.

"I got hit by a car." Roman said, doing a mini spin, picking up his vest, showing the damage. The crowd booed.

"Yeah, I know, it hurt like hell." Roman says and laughed.

"I tripped and hit my head, now I have a concussion." Seth said, the crowd booed.

"Yeah, I didn't see a bench." Seth says.

"Talk about smart.....Anyway." Dean laughed as Seth playfully hit his chest. They crowd laughed.

"And I fell down the stairs, the only reasonable way. And I hurt my shoulder." Dean continued. He showed the bandaged arm.

"I got hit going to see his stupid ass." Roman say pointing to Seth.

"I fell rushing to go check on both your stupid asses." Dean says. They all laughed.

I feel like I wanna smack somebody

Turn around and bitch slap somebody.

My music came on and I walked down to the ramp. Gave Roman a kiss, Seth a hug, and Dean a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"So how y'all feeling?" I asked. They just shrugged.

"Could be better." Roman says.

"Well, I don't know if you remember, but I was there with you guys." I say.

"I do." Dean and Seth said.

"I don't." Roman says.

"Well, you were the worst so." I say and he nodded.

"Come on so I can help y'all." I say, Dean and Seth nodded.

"I don't need help." Roman says, shaking his head. I walked up to him and kissed his lips.

"How 'bout now?" I asked smirking. He held up his thumb.

"That's my baby girl." Roman says.

"That my sister, always getting her way." Dean say and I hit his chest. He pretend to be hurt.

"Just like Dean." Seth laughed.

My music played and we wwnt up the ramp.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yeah, I really didn't know what to write, but some stufff will start. Just wait. I will also update Forbidden Love latter, if you wanted to know.

Vote!

And

Comment!

One love......Shield