1.My Thug Pt 1

Karma P.O.V

Daddy where is my phone!"I screamed."I don't know karma,why don't you come down and look for it!"Karma Dad screamed."Daddy please."I screamed. "Ugh Fine ,while yo ass screaming get ready for school"My dad screamed. WAIT PAUSEWHY AM I BEING SO RUDE TO YOU GUYS LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.
Hey I'm Karma,I'm 16 years old and I go to the the school Atlanta High. I have a coke bottle figure ,I'm 5'5 .I'm a Carmel skin color with long black hair in the middle of my back but yeah and I have a big butt with D-cup breast so yeah.And I'm straight African American
Anyway currently I'm getting ready for school with these fake ass bitches wanna-be thugs and these STD having hoes.I don't fuck with many I only fuck with 1 girl and thats my bitch Cyn. The rest of them bitches fuck em."Karma get yo big-headed ahh down here so we can leave!"My brother Messiah said."Okayy Nigga"I Said rolling my eyes. He know I hate being rushed especially in the morning.(Karma Outfit in the MM)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At School
First day back at this school and I feel like I wanna die I hate this school like wtf these teachers these student don't need to say shit to me. Anyways when we pulled in the school parking lot I got out my brother all white Range Rover and with on the hunt for my Bestfriend Cyn. While my brother went over to his friends I saw one that caught my eye quickly ,they call him Quan but in the streets they call him Killer. With the wrong look in the blink of a eye say goodbye to your life.Just the same with my brother it's crazy. But I found my bitch Cyn and right when I was about to walk up and jump on her back she turned around and smiled so we did our "HitDemFolk" handshake. We clapped our hands with each other shook it up and we turned around paused grabbed our pinkies then we parted and we hit dem folks.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••