2.My ThugPt 2

Quan P.O.V

"Ahh Fuck"I groaned as I had this hoe Casey suck my dick.Now I got hoes after hoes but Casey is my main hoe can she can give some bomb ass head and she got some good pussy,but I want her she been "loving the crew".Anyways after I shot my kids in her mouth she got up swallowed my kids fixed her colthes and tried to kiss me. I swerved her so hard I think I done had a whiplash.Df this bitch this is she know we don't do lip action around here bitch be gone. "Baby, I'm trying to kiss you,kiss me back." Casey said puckering her lips back up.Once again I swerved her. "Bitch, your nothing but a hoe that just suck my dick and give me pussy when I want it nothing more nothing less so please take you and yo thot teeth ass on"I said harshly. Casey started to cry while I just stood emotionless.I don't know why she crying I told her what df this shit is when we started messing around she agreed and she wanted it not my fault the dick to bomb."I thought it was Me and You against the world baby why do this to me"Casey said still tears slipping out. Bruhh I laughed so hard my stomach actually started hurting . "Y-y-you thought it was M-m-m-me and you a-against the world BITCH YOU THOUGHT,YOU THOUGHT BITCH YOU THOUGHT." I said wiping some tears from my eyes. "Quan 1.your rude 2.dont laugh in my face, and 3.so there's never gonna be an us."She said still wiping tears from eyes. Is this bitch dumb or is she dumb df. "1. I'm Quan babygirl who said I'm nice df 2. I laugh all tf I want SEE!" "HAHAHAHAHA" I said fake laughing. "And 3........ You wanna know the truth .............BITCH YOU GUESSED!"I said cracking myself up. Casey ran out the bathroom and I just shrugged my shoulder and walked out the bathroom. Might as well get to class,but as in going to class might as well tell you about myself.
Well as you know I'm Quan , but they call me Killer on the streets because you don't wanna look,smell,talk,breathe,and etc ,the wrong way cause trust me you want see the next second of your life cause you'll either be dead or in a coma. Peoe say im a cold-hearted muthafucka but I don't give a fuck.But anyways I'm 17 years old I'm in the drug game and I love the fast money ,weed,and pussy . I'm 6'0 and I'm light skin so but yeah. As I walked in the class I saw my niggas ,but before I can walk to my damn desk the teacher Ms.Carter big nasty fat pig looking ass had to say something. "Quan why are you so late"Ms.Carter said seriously. "Ms.Carter why don't you ever get dick, I guess we'll never know now Ima walk to my seat cause I hate standing near you so buh-bye." I said as Ms.Carter faced looked shocked and angry while the class was cracking up.First day of school and piss off the meanest teacher :check. But anyways I walked to the back of the classroom and talked to my boys while Messiah got up and went over to two girls and smiled at one ,mushed one in the as she hit him in the back of the head and walked to desks back with the girl I think her name Cyn yeah Cyn. He talked about that chick a lot. Your probably wondering why we in class and not learning well the kids that don't listen and don't care sit in the back and the kids who listen and wanna learn sit in the front it's weird but we really don't care. Ehh.
But while Messiah was talking to ole girl I decided to talk to her friend that was left by herself.Her name is Karma,and before you say something I know that's Messiah sister but she fine asf. Never know wtf I'll do.

Karma P.O.V
As I was on my phone somebody snatched it out my hand .Just when I was about to take it back and beat tf outta them I paused and saw it was Quan ."Wtf you just can't take my phone nigga fawk wrong witchu ."I said to him harshly. "Cause babygirl I'm Quan and I suggest you tone that attitude down and chill tf out now it's the end of class so here's your phone and oh yeah don't talk to me that way again"he whispered in my ear.The next thing he did I swear I was going to kill him he smacked tf outta my butt and chuckled a sexy ass chuckle I swear I got so wet in between my legs. Then he walked out the class.When I checked my phone I saw he put his number in my phone under "MyFreakyFuture💖💦😍"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At Lunch
After my classes which was boring asf it was lunch time so while at lunch I was talking to my bitch Cyn."So what was the action between you and Quan "Cyn said looking deep into my eyes. "Stop looking into my eyes before I pop tf outta them and 2.it was nothing damn all In my kool-aid don't even know the flavor"I said as I snapped my fingers swinging my arm back rolling my eyes. We talked for a little bit more and then my brother,Quan ,and the boys came to our table.Messiah sat by Cyn and Quan sat by me and the rest of the boys say around the table. "HEY BITCH NIGGA" I screamed at my brother cause he just didn't say shit to he just swerved my ass." Sorry little sis I didn't see you, you forgive me?!""Hell no,fuck you" I said to Messiah. He sighed while the the boys laughed. "Karma!"Cyn said hitting my arm."What bitch I'm mad at you to you been ignoring me to ,and next time can I yall please hush while yall fucking"I said standing up. "Sit yo small ass down girl"Quan said. When I sat down I felt a hand under my skirt,I jumped up and screamed "ahh" I said." What's wrong"Quan said smirking.i smiled cause I had the perfect idea I sat down and said "nothing" while everybody was sitting and talking my hand slid up the front of his pants and rubbed up and down his dick he groaned lowly so nobody would here and I whispered in his ear "Don't play with me babyboy "I whispered. I laughed and pulled Cyn with me and said "see you boys at home bye bitch ass brother" everybody said bye while Messiah kept saying sorry.Me and Cyn went to our locker I got my galaxy backpack and we went to my house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••