Chapter 3

Holding up the slightly wide and thick books the town 'villain' kissed the first one he held and sigh happily excitedly thrilling his own body. His now excited body filled with little adrenaline he could work with rushed out of his bunker of a lair and headed to where he left his hammock and pillow. "Ah, now this is pure bliss." Smiled softly at Robbie while opening the first page of the book and hummed slightly as he read the first chapter. 

"''Now, once every century, two souls are born to be together, two opposites souls, are the same. Two beings meant to be together tied by the strings of life, destiny, and love itself. Months, years, centuries, no matter the time passing they will always be together or reunited. It does not matter if one is from Icelandic culture or greek mythology. Does not matter if one is made of stone or the other of flesh and horns. The emptiness that they will feel will stay deep, the only answer for that emptiness to leave is for them to be once and for all reunited.' Holy- This is better than I imagined!" Robbie shouted while holding the book closer to his chest. 

So many emotions bubbled inside him but he managed to continue reading out loud before they got more explicit parts that Robbie knew all too well. "'This is a love story, as cheesy and as painfully slow as it is. It's a love story between a troll and a minotaur, both men meant to be together and both feeling the emptiness of solitude and something deep that they can't put a finger on. Almost as if the other piece of them is far, far away. Or simply does not exist. It's a stability for the world to make two opposites unite, a balance that the universe will always do.' Okay, now you're just teasing me." Robbie huffed while narrating the best he could in all his life.

"Usually they tend to make the first chapter as best as they can and the second chapter so boring. I hope the other books don't follow that bad stereotype. Now, where was I?" Mr. Rotten hummed before rocking in the hammock, his nose stuck in the book, his mind canceling each noise he heard, even the loud voices of the kids who got out of school at lunch. 

"Finally lunchtime!" Ziggy sighs happily while opening a new wrapped candy, making Stephanie shake her head and smile softly. "What did you guys bring? I have a sandwich and a big fruit salad." Trixxie, Pixel, and Stingy, sat down near the bench. "Well, I have some leftover pizza I microwaved. Yum!" Pixel smiled happily while taking a bite of his pizza. "Ohh, sounds delicious. I have mac and cheese. Extra cheesy how I like it." Trixxie smiled while also taking a bite of her food. 

"Humph! Those sound good but I have a big salmon cooked with mashed potatoes. And they're mine, all mine don't you dare ask me to give you guys anything." Stingy humphed while taking a bite of his roasted salmon. As everyone finished their food they talked for ten minutes before they did any sports or any movements. "What do you wanna play?" Trixxy hummed while rubbing her chin, "oh! How about basketball?" Stephanie smiled but all the kids shook their heads. "Hmm, how about tennis?" Pixel adds while looking at everyone. "No." All the kids say in unison before they sigh softly. 

"oh! I know how about baseball?" "Yeah!" The kids nod excitedly. They all quickly changed into more appropriate clothes and started to play. "Okay, here we go." Stephanie smiled while looking at Trixxie and Pixel that were in front of her, and Ziggy and Stingy behind her as they were ready to catch the ball. "Ha!" Trixxie smiled brightly as the ball swung higher "Who-hu! Home run!" She excitedly ran all around the park. 

Up in the airship, Sportacus started to slow down as he saw LazyTown. "Ah, finally I'm... Home?" Sportacus smiled softly at the thought of considering LazyTown his home was big. "Well, Móðir might be right about one thing-" Spartacus's smile was cut short as his cristal started to beep uncontrollably louder, the flash of it brighter too. "Oh no, someone is in trouble... Robbie!?" Sportacus' worried face hit him as he quickly ran, "ladder!" His thick accent followed when he jumped down the airship holding on to the ladder once in a while to soften his landing.