Chapter 21

Micah's POV

I woke up early and started making breakfast because I couldn't even sleep since I kept checking on Eileen who was throwing up in the middle of the night and crying just how she gets when she's drunk

I woke up early and started making breakfast because I couldn't even sleep since I kept checking on Eileen who was throwing up in the middle of the night and crying just how she gets when she's drunk. I need to explain everything and I need to get her back because I can't do this shit without her , that's my heart right there.

"Morning." I walk into the bedroom and find Eileen holding her head as she sits on the edge of the bed with one of my shirts and shorts on so I hand her the Tylenol and water I'd brought for her.

"Hey." She whispers as she holds her head and I know she's having a hangover.

"I made breakfast, you can freshen up and come eat." I tell her but she doesn't reply so I leave her to it and head back to the kitchen.

After sometime, she walks into the kitchen but heads to the front door making me smack my lips. "Man, don't do that shit, come sit down and let's eat then talk." I snap because she keeps running away. I knew she was avoiding me so I gave her space but now, I ain't giving her no more space because a nigga been missing the hell out of her but when she slapped me after she found out, I knew she was angry so I gave her space so that she can cool down. Then when she gave the other dude her contact , I almost blacked but I let her have her fun but that shit was foul as fuck.

"Fine." She walks to the table as I set our plates out and she digs in immediately.

After breakfast, we walk to the living room to talk and she turns to me. "Talk." She rolls her eyes when she sees me looking at her.

"First, I want to say I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you finding out like that but I want to assure you that shit was one time, I wasn't in my right state of min..."

"So you fucked another girl because you weren't in the right state of mind?" She cuts me off while rolling her eyes with alot of attitude.

"It's not like that, I know I fucked up but we didn't fu...."

"When did that happen?" She cuts me off again and I refrain myself from snapping.

"That night you told me about your professor and we had a misunderstanding ." I explain myself because I know I lied to her that time.

"Oh my God! I waited for you that night, I waited for you and you came back home late yet you were there fucking some girl ." She snaps making me run a hand down my face.

"We didn't fuck, she just gave me head but I pushed her away immediately."

"That's supposed to make me feel good? That you didn't cum when she gave you head? You're going to tell me that you were thinking of me the whole time she had her lips wrapped around your dick? Fuck you Micah, I don't know what's more disgusting, you letting that bitch suck you off or coming back home and fucking on me with her spit around you!" She shouts while getting up from the couch.