"You pinky Promise?"

"Okay!" You smile at him. He smiles back at you, his eyes closed while doing it.

You had a feeling that he was hiding something from you, and he couldn't share it at all.

The tiny feeling bothers you a bit, but you continue to eat your food, and Allistar cleans off his area.

"I'm going to work today again, princess." Allistar says, looking for your reaction.

You pause, thinking about the events of yesterday.

Again? He must be very important over there. Was the thought in your mind.

"But you went to work last night?.." you mention.

"Well now I'm going this morning as well."

You stay silent for awhile, and he notices that. He looks at you, and you looked a little bummed out.

"What's wrong pretty? You going to be sad when I'm gone? Hm?" He says, in a teasing voice.

Y/N POV

I could tell that he's teasing me, and I roll my eyes in my head.

"No... it's just going to be boring again."

"But Y/N, you live in a Multi-Million dollar house? You can't ever be bored here, sweetheart."

That' is true, I just never really realized that.. that doesn't take away from the fact that I still could get bored.

He comes up to me, and puts his hand on my chin. He turns my face to look at him, and I do exactly that. I look into his black eyes, and they look right back at me.

"Don't tell me that you forgot,
Y/n?"

I quickly shook my head no, and he chuckles. He knew that I was lying.

He caresses my face with his thumb, not saying anything.

"I just didn't notice.." I say, very quietly. I try to break contact with him, and he notices.

"Is that so?..."

I nod my head, and look at him again. He lets go of my face, and walks back to the open kitchen.

"Well today, I want you to notice." Allistar says.

"You can do anything you want, just try not to break anything."

I nod my head again, while finishing the little I had with my food. He smiles, and I bring my plate to the large sink.

"Was it good, princess?" He asks, caressing the top of my hair.

"Mhm!"

"Well since you're good, I'm going to get ready." He says softly, with a smile still on his intimidating face.

"Ok!"

Allistar walks away and then down the hall, to eventually go upstairs.

I start to get curious in the large house, wondering why the single male had such a large house for himself.

I wander down the hall, and pass the large staircase to upstairs. It felt like walking in wonderland, looking at all the big, abstract paintings on the walls, and the beautifully decorated rooms that looks like they've been never touched.

I wander a little bit more, passing room after room, and then I see a pool.

I stop in my tracks, and stare into the "entrance" of the room. It's a large, lovely ocean blue pool, and there's a lot of beach chairs on the side of the large room.

My E/C eyes stare in awe, trying to remember the last time I saw a pool as big as this one.

"Where did he get the money for this..?" I say quietly, almost whispering to myself.

I walk into the room, and smell the chlorine entering my nose. I take off my socks, and quickly walk to the pool.

I put my hand in, feeling the warmth and calmness of the body of water. I sit down on the side, and put both of my feet in.

A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth, and I kick my feet in the water. I stay in that motion, kicking and thinking about the beach, looking at the sunlight coming out of the huge windows of the room.

"I can tell you like the pool? Hm?"

My head quickly turns to the sound, and I see Allistar at the entrance of the pool house.

He walks slowly over to me, the sound of his shoes clicking in each step.

I panicked a little, thinking that I wandered to far.

"I'm sorry Allistar—"

"What did I say before? Stop apologizing for everything doll." He says, putting his hands on my chin, caressing my jawline.

"Do you like this place? Cause it seems like you do.."

I nod my head, looking into his eyes once again. A smile curls on his lips, and he looks at me with his deep black eyes.

"Good... that's my girl. You never told me you like water, if you did I would of took you here earlier.." he says softly, almost whispering.

I don't say anything back, and he chuckles.

"I'm glad you like my pool, sweetheart. If you didn't.. I wouldn't know what to do.." he says, now looking away from me, and observing the room.

"Is the water good..?"

"Y-yes.."

"Good."

He takes his hand off of my face, and wipes his hands on his pants. He fully stretches up, and makes eye contact with me again.

"Well I'm leaving pretty. I'll be back soon. Don't leave the house, ok?" He warns me, and I nod.

"Okay.."

"Good girl."

He walks out of the room, leaving me in a flustered state.

Hihi my Sunshine's! I know you guys have been waiting, so I decided to give you a treat..

Aren't you so cute in this book?! I could eat you alive your so cute!

Anyways, take you guys for asking questions, I'll be making a QnA soon!

I'll always be in your nightmares, GOD LOVES YOU!!😍