chapter 1

Allie's pov

"get your ass up"

"girl I know you ain't sleeping"

Sometimes I wish I could throw Zoe out of our dorm window

"We're literally going to get late to class, and I don't think you want to be late on your first fucking day, Allie???"
"Yeah just a minute", I said almost dozing off again before I felt someone jump right on me.

I think todays the day I full fill my wish of throwing her out of our window

"Zoe get off me"
"No"
"Zoe"
"No"

Oh my god.

"I will squish you to death if you don't get up now"
"Okay, alright. I'm sorry damn.", i muttered, trying to push her of me.
"Why do you look like you've been awake for some hours?", I asked her while forcing my eyes to stay open.
"Couldn't sleep. I am too excited for this year! I swear to god, I will take this year so serious, I'm not even joking."

She says that every single year but somehow still manages to almost fail every class. I don't know how she's passing them.
But same though. I just don't really care enough to worry about my grades that much. I just gave up at some point

I made my way to the bathroom and stared at myself in the reflection.

"oh fuck this"

I've got some new pimples on my chin.

Great.

First day of being back at Hogwarts and my skin decides to act up.
I quickly washed my hair, blow dried it and tried to figure out what to do with it.
I brushed my black hair and tried different hairstyles but I got too frustrated, so I left it the way it was.

I put on make up to cover my pimples and put on some mascara. I usually put on way more but I didn't have the energy to do all this shit

I looked at myself for the last time before I went out and got dressed. I wore black sweats and a hoodie I stole from Zoe since we first have breakfast and I don't want to be sitting there in this fucking itchy uniform.

"How can you look so effortlessly beautiful?", I questioned Zoe as I drop straight on my bed again, burying myself into my pillows.

Zoe has been my best friend for life. We know each other since we were 3. I don't really remember when we became friends, she just randomly spawned into my life one day

"Thank you, allie", she giggled as a big smile forms on her lips.
I understand why boys rather look at her.
She has dark brown hair which compliments her big beautiful brown eyes. Her smile is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. If not prettiest.
I'm not jealous of her because after all she is my best friends and she's always been there for me. It's not her fault that she got lucky with her parents genes

As I was thinking, I remembered that I had double potions the first two classes.
I sigh, trying to bury me even deeper into my pillows
I hate Snape with every single cell in my body. This mans hair is literally so greasy I could boil an egg up there in summer

This is going to be a amazing day.

A/N: This is a very boring chapter and idk if I really like it but trust the process😭 I promise it's going to be good (but it's still one of my very first fanfics so don't come for me pls💀)