A Plan

A pissed female voice echoed throughout the whole office hallway of the Hokage building.

Saki, who was preparing a new fresh snack, during her break time at her reception work, felt a severe headache coming her way.
She needed a brutal amount of coffee. She needed it immediately.

That and the fact that Uchiha Sarada was now grabbing Takashi, her colleague, by the neck, shaking him like a sack of potatoes.

At least she was glad that she wasn't the one who had a big fat mouth and couldn't hold the news of the Hokage's son's marriage in, that too, right in front of his teammates.
He had it coming and she wasn't going to help him.

"This is ridiculous!"

Mistuki smiled at Sarada, amused at the new information, but curious nonetheless.
After all , it was getting pretty boring with their hot head teamate being out for a solo mission. That too for so long.

"Looks like Boruto managed to bring trouble even while being away from the village."

He commented, holding Sarada's hands from behind so she wouldn't end up killing the poor man.
He didn't want to lose both of his teammates after all.

Boruto being dead after confronting Sarada when he returns.
And Sarada being in jail for two murders.

"Enough! I'm going to talk to the Nanadaime myself !"

Sarada stomped towards the main office, fire burning in her eyes. This was so unbelievable. 
And why didn't anyone even tell her? Not even Boruto.

She walked faster almost slamming her fist to the door.

.........2 hours ago.............

It was evident.

Kakashi concluded, bandaging his thumb from the little knife cut he had given himself just now.
Ever since the sun rose today, he had been observing ominous signs left and right. 

His shower was too hot, his cat dropped his favorite plant, and his bathtub overflowing by the time he returned from the kitchen.

And getting summoned to the Hokage's office out of the blue. If that was something to count for.

Though Kakashi paid it no mind and went on with his day as he wandered to the simple-looking building they called the Hokage office.

Out of all the things he expected, he didn't think of witnessing Naruto and Shikamaru so energetic–

"I want to know who runs that account! Get me the name of the person!"

–and right on their toes.

"Is this seriously happening? It hasn't even been a day yet." Shikamaru was dazzled by the speed of the internet.

Much less, social media.

Hardly 20 hours ago, they were having a conversation with Shigeru, the man who had asked Naruto to marry his son off to his daughter.

And now, the entire office staff, if not the whole village knows of it.

['Uzumaki Boruto soon to be tying knots with the heir to the Mei corps.']

The text read.

'Konoha Bubble' is a popular social media app that youngsters use around nowadays.

It has become a good source of spicy rumors and news, picking the interest of groups of every age.
Everyone in the village had an account there, if not the Hokage himself.

Although Naruto would never admit it. According to him, quote, "It was for teenagers. "

If not for the gravity of the situation,  Shikamaru would've asked him how he got to know about the post 5 minutes after it was published.