Angelic Voice - Carl Grimes

You and Carl are dating and he is literally obsessed with your beauty and Angelic voice. BOYS A SIMP FOR YOU! Also your family is the Greene's and in this story you sing for your father, Hershel and boyfriend, Carl.

The song is Don't you worry child by City Creed. I did change some words and of course didn't write down the whole song.

I also got this ideas from Heather1512 on Wattpad.

Rick and Daryl had walked apon a prison, not far from were out camp was

Rick and Daryl had walked apon a prison, not far from were out camp was. We all made our way there and me and Carl talked on our way there. We talked about where we all going to sleep and how big it's going to be and we could include others to be in our new community. Hell, we even argued with each other on who's having top bunk or bottom bunk.

~

We walked to the fence of the prison and I gasped as I saw how big it was. There was a lot of dead prisoners walking around but the beautiful view of how much land I saw was breathtaking and over powered the herd of walkers we saw.

"We haven't had this much land since the farm." Carol said smiling, which caused me to smile too.

~

We killed all the walkers. Me and Carl took a tower and shoot the walkers from above. Carol, Lori, and Hershel took the other tower and the rest of the group went in threw the other main gate. The rest of the group that was on ground clears the rest of the walkers down below and walked out all bloody. Me and Carl run down the stairs of the tower and run to Rick and the group.

Yes we left Lori behind. 🙄

"It's clear." Rick says out of breath.

"We only have the group of walkers that we trapped in a cage over there and of course inside we still need to do." T-Dog says while pointing it all out.

"We will do that tomorrow, we rest for tonight." Rick says and we all get our supplies and make a fire in the grass.

~

The moon is now out and the fire is burning.

Everyone seemed out and needed rest but couldn't sleep. Daryl was able to get some bunnys for us earlier and we ended up cooking that over the fire.

"That's his 3rd time around." Hershel explained while pointing out Rick at the gate.

They had their talk. Bla bla bla.

~

"How about you sing my dear?" My dad Hershel asks.

"Nobody wants to hear daddy." I say all shy.

"You can sing?" Carl asks with his eyes wide with love. Dude looks like he fell in love with you all over again.

"She's full of surprises." Maggie's says with a smile.

I saw everyone staring at me and I felt overwhelmed. That's when Carl takes my hand in his and holds it and looks at me with a loving smile and nods.

"Fine." I say smiling.

~

"There was a time. I used look into my father's eyes." I sing as I look at my father and smile and so does he.

"In a happy home. I was a king on my golden throne, those days ago. Now the memories are on the wall." I sing and smile at the group and my sisters.

~

"My father said. Don't you worry, don't you worry child, see heavens has a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now. Ya!" I sing and then look at the ground.

I look up and stare at Carl and sing more. He looks at me with eyes full of love.

"Apon hell, across the blue lake. I swear I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed. My father said. Don't you worry, dont you worry child. See heavens for a plan for you. Don't you worry, don't you worry now."

"There was a time. I met a boy of a different kind. We ruled the world. I thought I never lose him out of sight. We were so young, I think of him now and then. I still hear the songs that reminds me of him now and then." I sing and go closer to Carl and kiss him on the cheek and we both blush like idiots and he's like a bright red tomato.

"Aweee!" I hear my sister Beth say and everyone laughs and giggles at the reaction.