Dating Ezekiel would include

Dreams. He would always talk about his or the community's future. Talking about what to do and how to improve it for the better.

He loves when you give advice, thoughts, and ideas. He uses your amazing ideas for the community. He loves to see the surprise on your face when you spot them. He loves your advice and uses it If he thinks he should.

He introduced you to Shivia. When he saw how shocked you are he just laughs. His eye caught yours and he saw many interests. He saw you as mysterious and very interesting and wanted to get to know you more.

He loves you on top. Seeing you weak and overstimulated on top of him. Of course the KING he is. He pleases you anytime you ask. He believes you should have the world in your hands. Seeing you in control doesn't just turn him on, it makes him proud that you are his and he is your's.

He is very overprotective when you go out for supplies or sees a new group. He panics when a break out happens. You are the first person he looks for.

He is very protective over his family and community. He takes care of his community as if they were blood.

He likes seeing you in action. Seeing you take up for yourself or saving someone makes him happy. Seeing you help others is just what he wants. Even though some don't deserve it.

He hates when one person ruins it for others. Seeing on man get drunk and mean with others at his event makes him boil.

He introduces you to Henry. He takes a liking to you and Ezekiel sees that. Henry even accidentally said mom while talking to you and Ezekiel couldn't be more happy.

Henry teaches you how to fight. Or the other way around. Seeing you hang with his son Henry makes him think of y'all's future. All the happy moments y'all will be having and the family y'all will grow. Seeing you teach his son makes him feel like he doesn't have to worry as much anymore, seeing as he could now protect himself if danger appears out of the blue.

He likes showing you around. Teaching you new things, showing you the new animals they breed, and new food that grew. Even the new builds and machines that they are advancing.

He likes holding you close. Showing everyone your his. He LOVES calling you queen. Seeing as he's the king he needs his queen. (Or king) 😉

He hates arguing but he needs to speak his point or else he never will. He doesn't like arguing as he doesn't like yelling or anything like that. He usually is the calm person while argued. Always trying to find a way to fix that happened or help make you happy. He just wants peace with everyone.

He likes holding you as y'all sleep. Doesn't matter if you're sick or sweaty. He wants you all over him.

He likes smelling you and hugging you tightly. Basically like a thing he does to remember everyone, the small things about his people he wants to remember and know.

He likes learning about new things his community and family tells him. Seeing things he never thought he would see.