iWant You With Me [FIRST PART]

Carly Shay stepped off the plane in Los Angeles, her heart pounding with excitement. She had been gone for two years, living in Italy with her father, but now she was finally back home. She couldn't wait to see her best friend, Sam Puckett.

Carly took a taxi to Sam's apartment, and when she got there, she was shocked to see that Sam was living with Cat Valentine. Carly had never really gotten along with Cat, and she was disappointed that Sam had chosen to room with her.

Carly went inside and found Sam in the kitchen. "Sam!" she cried. "I'm so glad to see you!"

Sam smiled and hugged her. "It's good to see you too," she said. "I've missed you so much."

Carly and Sam caught up for a while, and then Carly asked about Cat. "So," she said, "how did you end up living with Cat?"

Sam shrugged. "It just kind of happened," she said. "We were both looking for a roommate, and we decided to give it a try."

Carly didn't say anything, but she could tell that she wasn't happy about Sam living with Cat. She had always felt a little jealous of Cat's relationship with Sam, and now that she was back, she was feeling even more possessive.

Later that night, Carly went to a bar to clear her head. She was still upset about Sam living with Cat, and she didn't know what to do. She ordered a drink and sat at the bar, feeling sorry for herself.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Cat standing there.

"Hey," Cat said. "Can I sit down?"

Carly hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded. Cat sat down next to her and ordered a drink.

"So," Cat said, "I heard you're back from Italy."

"Yeah," Carly said. "It's good to be back."

"I'm glad," Cat said. "I missed you."

Carly looked at Cat, and for the first time, she saw her in a new light. Cat was beautiful, with her long, flowing hair and her big, brown eyes. And she was funny and smart and kind.

"I missed you too," Carly said.

They talked for hours, and by the end of the night, Carly realized that she had feelings for Cat. She had always been attracted to her, but she had never seen her in this way before.

The next day, Carly went back to Sam's apartment. She was nervous about telling Sam how she felt, but she knew she had to do it.

Sam was in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Good morning," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," Carly said. "I did."

She took a deep breath. "Sam," she said. "There's something I need to tell you."

Sam looked at her, her eyebrows raised. "What is it?" she asked.

Carly took Sam's hands in hers. "I'm in love with you," she said.

Sam's eyes widened in surprise. "You are?" she asked.

Carly nodded. "I have been for a long time," she said. "But I was too afraid to admit it."

Sam smiled. "I'm in love with you too," she said.

Carly leaned in and kissed Sam, and for the first time, she felt truly happy.

That evening, Carly and Cat came home holding hands. Sam was surprised, but she was also happy for them. She had always known that Carly and Cat had a special connection, and she was glad that they were finally together.