[5] The Plan~

Recommend Music - (Rap) 'Guilty Conscience' By Eminem Ft. Dr. Dre
Previously ~
Your Point Of View

After reviewing the plan in my head once or twice, I realized getting 55 bucks for doing the plan (bet) might be stupid. If I didn't do it I'd have to....I don't even wanna think about it. 'Fúck it....' I thought.'I already agreed to it..'

I turned to see Jonathan slicing up a type of meat. The best idea ever popped up in my head. I walked towards Jonathan and tapped his shoulder."May I help chu?" I asked with a half smile."You wanna try cutting the chicken up?" He asked."Yup!" I said and he moved away. He looked at me with his arms crossed. I picked up the knife and started to cut into the meat.'How do I even.....FACK.....It's stuck...' I thought as I tried to yank it out. I kinda panicked when arms were placed on mine."You gotta cut it like this." Jonathan said into my ear and used me like a puppet to pull out the knife and cut it.'Nows the chance....' I thought as Jonathan, who was still using me like a puppet, placed parts of the chicken to cook.

Jonathan's Point Of View ~

I decided to help (Y/N) because she seemed to be having a hard time breaking down the meat.

After I had helped her a bit, I was placing parts of the chicken to cook. I was about to place the rest when I felt (Y/N)'s behind press into me. I was surprised and then she pressed more. I gasped slightly. Man did it feel good. No Jonathan....That's a No-No...Was she trying to...? No she couldn't, she likes Nogla. Not me.

Your Point Of View ~

My cheeks burned so badly. Then I felt Jonathan's hand on my hip. I was a little bit startled that I ended up bent over a bit. Then I heard someone clear their throat and I felt Jonathan straighten.

I looked to see Lui holding back a laugh."I'm gonna tell Nogla!" Lui squeaked."Go ahead." Jonathan replied. Lui ran off back to tell Nogla. To be honest I was a bit worried. But what happened next, surprised the hell outta me. I heard the thud of something and Nogla came running in. "What are you doing with my gurl?!?" He yelled while waving his arms around like crazy."She's not yours!" Jonathan yelled back."You guys I'm neither of you guys girl!" I looked to see Nogla jump at me seemingly. I sidestepped so that he missed me and hit Jonathan instead. "Come on?!" I yelled with frustration.

Nogla and Jonathan wrestled each other around the room. I then decided I needed to stop this crap, so I grabbed the knife and tackled Jonathan down and sat on his belly pinning him. "Hey!?!?" He yelled. I crossed my arms."No fighting." I said then I slapped him silly with my free hand. While I was slapping Jonathan silly I heard Nogla laughing."You wanna get a beatin' too?!?" I yelled with a glare towards Nogla and I heard a slight laugh from Jonathan. Nogla backed away with his hands up and his face derpy.

"How come I get slapped and not Nogla?" Jonathan said while rubbing his cheeks. "Because." I said and held the knife to his neck while making my 'Don't-Tell-Me-What-To-Do' face. I watched as Nogla slowly walked by me and Jonathan to where the crew was playing.

I looked down at Jonathan to see him looking in between my open legs. My legs were on each on his side. Instinctively I slapped him, but softly so that he wasn't cut by the knife. Then watched as it gauzed him slightly. "Ow?!" He yelled. His eyes darkened and pulled the knife away from me."Oops, sowwy." I said with a yelp. I heard him growl then flipped me up against the wall, pinning me. He smiled and wiped the blood dripping off his neck."Sowwy?" He asked and traced the knife slowly across my neck."J-Jonathan..." I whispered and gulped. He looked up at me and his smile widened.

He dropped the knife and pushed me further up against the wall while moving my legs apart so that he held both my legs at his side. He nuzzled my neck. I was so surprised that he did that, yet I was so happy he didn't cut me. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"Can you let me go...you're getting blood on me." I asked with a chuckle as I removed my arms. He chuckled and set me down. I walked towards the bathroom, tugging him along. I wiped the blood off his neck and bandaged his neck."Sorry for cutting you..." I said then ran up to my room to go cuddle with my teddy bear.

I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door and walked towards my teddy bear which was at the head of the bed. I looked to see 55 dollars and a note on the dresser.

'Heres the money...but you still owe me a favor or a favor to someone in the crew who I gave it to...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There was some stuff, but I was tired of reading, I just skipped to the end.

'...please place this paper in the third drawer. Thank You.

P.S.
Sign You're Name Here
X__________
~ Tyler'

I pulled out a pen and wrote my name on it.
I stuffed the money in my pocket and his the note in the third drawer as instructed.
I then turned to do what I came to do.

I was suddenly pinned onto the bed with my arm behind my back by someone."You really thought I wouldn't find you?" The familiar voice asked. There was a silence then the person turned me over so that I could face them. Exactly who I expected to see.

[ A/N ~ That cliffhanger tho. ]
:D
{P.S.
Sorry for that long wait also.......
Wait that rhymed

Hope you liked it

xD See-Ya! }

~ P.S.S. ~
I know there are two of these story parts. Wattpad is being a...Arse-hole with me, to put it in a nice way. So just move along ~