Chapter 1

Lloyd's povs

I gasped when I saw who I was going to fight."Lloyd."Said Harumi."Ha-Har-Harumi?"I asked."It's good to see you, Lloyd."She said."How?"I asked. I heard Jay and Nya's voice, but not very clearly."All I've been thinking about.....Is how things could have gone differently for us. Maybe if you gave me another chance......We could be together!"She exclaimed. 

She then cut me with her sword. I yelp."Please! Harumi! Don't do this!"I begged."You left me, Lloyd! No wonder you are your father's son! You always leave me people!"She exclaimed. What did she know? Why do I even feel sorry for her?! After all the things she did to me?!"You know what you need to do." Said a voice. I bit my lip. I closed my eyes. No, I will not give in. I refuse to! I heard Harumi laugh."You are a monster."She taunted.

 I had lost control. I could feel the oni take control, and I don't care now. Harumi or not Harumi, she deserved to die, under my blade. I grunted. I then started to attack her roughly. She pushed me back, I then soon had purple magic on my hands."It's......Not possible! Elemental power can't be in here!"She cried out."Do you know how I know you are not Harumi? Because Harumi would never show fear."I said. I then transformed into my oni form. I then shot her with my oni powers, and I could hear her begs for mercy. But she would get none.....Why did she even try? She wasn't real. She doesn't have feelings.....Like me now.

I looked at Nya and Jay, they looked like they had seen a ghost. I laughed. I then used my new powers to open a portal back to Ninjago. I need to do what my father could never do. Make Ninjago into my own image. Ninjago will be mine! I then walked into the portal. The chaos has begun.

Nya's povs

"Okay......WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!"Screamed Jay."I......Don't know."I said. I gasped."Lloyd is part oni!"I exclaimed."He is! You didn't know that?"He asked."No, I mean that must be his oni side."I explained."If we want to get our friends back AND save Lloyd, we need to defeat Uami."Said Jay. I nodded. The force field disappeared, and the keytana(I know I spelled that wrong) appeared. Jay and I stepped forward, and Jay grabbed it."Let's do this Nya."He told me. I smiled. I then held his hand."Let's go get them back."I said.

                                                                                    SKIP!

"Uagmi!"Jay exclaimed."We come here to fight you!"I said. He laughed."Prepare to meet your doom."He said. We began to fight him. He then began to send more guards."Go! Fight him! I will handle these guys!"I ordered. He nodded."Be safe! I can't lose you!"He cried out. I then kissed him on the cheek."Don't worry, you won't. I love you."I whispered."I love you too."He whispered. He then turned to Uagmi, and I turned to the guards.

Jay's povs

"Let's finish this, Uagmi! Let go of our friends!"I ordered."I can't."He answered."Then prepared to get your butt kicked!"I exclaimed. I then started to attack him, but he kept on blocking. He shot me with his powers, which I moved out of the way."JAY!"Screamed Nya. She then kicked some guards out of the way, and then went over to me.

"Are you okay?"She asked. She held out her hand, I took it."With you here, by my side, I am."I replied. She smiled."What about the guards?"I asked."Don't worry about them."She told me. We then turned to Uagmi."You will all end up like your friends!"Uagmi cried out."Guess we will die trying."Said Nya. He began to attack us with his powers."Wow!"I cried out. I then realized that this was the time to use the blue dragon!"Nya! Stand back!"I told her.

 I then used the blue dragon. Uagmi turned into his own dragon too. We battle what seemed like hours, until Nya used one of the guards gun, and shot at him. He turned to Nya, and tried to hurt her."No!"I cried out. I then pinned him on the ground before he could take Nya's last life. I started to rip some parts out of him. He managed to get me off, but he was wounded by then.

My dragon roared. Uagmi started to charge at me. We started to fight again. He became even more wounded. He started to glitch. It was no question that he was dying. We were going to get everyone back! My dragon disappeared. Nya and I walked over to him."Let our friends go."I ordered."I told you. I can't."He told us."Why not?!"Demanded Nya."Because.....Recently a strong force of power had taken over. I am not in control of who has lost all of their lives."He told us."What kind of power?"I asked."Dark power. Evil power."He told us. Nya and I looked at each other."Oni."We both said. We gave him our last move. Uagmi was defeated.

Nya's povs

As we stepped out of the portal, we noticed that we were in a warehouse. We heard a groan."What was that?"Asked Jay, his voice was shaking. We heard the groan again. Then, a thug came out, but he looked like he was possessed by something. He had dark purple eyes, and his clothes were torn. His skin was dark and colorless. Like when the Overlord took over.....But somehow different...

He began to groan again, and when he did, more like him showed up. Including Zane, Pixal, Wu, and an old man."How are we going to fight them? There are a million!"Exclaimed Jay."Come on! We need to get out of here!"I said. He nodded. I threw a couple punches, then jumped over a few, Jay was behind me."Sorry Zane and Pix!"I said. I then shot them with my power to move them out of the way. 

Jay and I ran out of the warehouse. We both gasped as we looked at our city. Buildings were barely standing, and people were suffering."What did Lloyd do?"I asked. We then heard a roar. We turned to Borg's tower, Lloyd was standing on top, by a throne."We have to stop him."Said Jay."Yes. But we need a place to stay."I said. I then snapped."I got it! When Garmadon and Harumi were ruling Ninjago, Lloyd, and the rest of us hid in a small warehouse. We can go there!"I exclaimed."Good idea, Nya!"Said Jay."Come on!"I said. I then led Jay through the streets of Ninjago, leading him to the warehouse.

"Okay, this is it."I said. But before I could open the door, someone answered. We both gasped in horror when we saw who it was."What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost."Said Harumi.