Chapter 2

Nya's povs

I had finally recovered from my shock."You son of-"Nya!"Exclaimed Jay."I know that I am a terrible person, but can you please yell at me inside? Where you won't get us caught, girl ninja?"She demanded."GIRL NINJA?!"I yelled."Nya, Harumi is right. We should get inside."He said."FINE! But only because I don't want us to get exposed."I grunted."Fair enough."Said Harumi. She then stepped out of the way, and we walked in, and shut the door."How are you even ALIVE?! Lloyd, Dareth, and I saw you die!"I exclaimed.

"Yes, I did fall. But the family I saved helped me back to health. I have been trying to change ever since."She said."YEAH RIGHT!"I screamed."Nya...."Jay began."She isn't a good person, Jay! Don't you remember what she did to Lloyd?!"I demanded. Harumi flinched at his name."YOU are the reason he is like this!"I yelled, pointing at her."ME?! HOW?!"She demanded."Because YOU toy with his feelings, he is now an oni! Taking over NINJAGO!"I yelled.

"Will you excuse us for a second, Harumi?"He asked. She nodded. Jay dragged me over to a corner."Of course I remember! Everyday I try to forget, Nya!"He said."Then why are we even trusting her?!"I demanded. He sighed."As much as I hate to say this, we need her help."He said."WHAT?! WHY?!"I screamed. Jay looked at her.

"Because we can't do this alone. We need all the help we can get. And it would prove that she has changed."He said."So, you are asking me to trust HER?!"I demanded."No, I am asking you to trust me. Give her a chance? Please? For me?"He asked. He then gave me his puppy face. He used it whenever he wanted me to do something for him. Whether it was this or ice cream.

 I groaned."You know I can't say no to that face!"I exclaimed. I sighed."FINE! But for you and only you."I said. He then planted a small kiss on my lips."I love you, Nya."He said. I smiled."I love you too."I said.

"Alright Harumi. We don't trust you, but we are willing to give you a chance. But if you mess up.....I will kill you."I warned."I thought you were ninjas. And last time I checked, ninjas don't kill."She said."Do you want the chance or not?!"I demanded. She raised her hands in the air."Sorry, sorry."She said."And may I ask......How did this happen?"She asked.

After we explained everything, Harumi didn't say anything at first."So.....It is true. He really does have feelings for me after everything."She said softly."No DUH!"I exclaimed."Nya...."Said Jay."Hey, you didn't say I had to be nice to her."I pointed out."If we are ever going to get Lloyd and our friends back, we NEED to get along! So, truce?"Asked Jay. Harumi and I glared at each other."Truce?"He repeated."Fine! But only if it means to get Lloyd back."Said Harumi."Since when do you care about him?!"I demanded.

"Oh, you all are really that stupid!"She exclaimed."You only cared about him for your own gain!"I yelled."I could have killed Lloyd whenever I wanted! How did you think you even made it out alive?! How did you even think HE made it out alive?!"She demanded."It was ME who made Garmadon stop hurting him! So he wouldn't get killed!"She yelled."Then why didn't you choose him?! If you really cared about him, then why didn't you join us?!"I demanded.

"The guy KILLED my parents!"She yelled."He was a stupid KID! Without parents! But he has made up for that mistake! Unlike YOU!"I said."I am trying! And thought you said you were giving me a chance!"She exclaimed."TRUCE?!"Yelled Jay. 

We stared at Jay. He glared at both of us. We looked at each other."But she started it!"I said, pointing at her."I did not!"She yelled."Do you guys hear yourselves?! You sound like children!"He exclaimed."ARE NOT!"We both said.

"Oh...."We both said."I guess we DO sound like kids!"Exclaimed Harumi, with a laugh."Yeah..."I said, scratching the back of my hair."Guess we do."I said."Truce?"Asked Jay for the fourth time. We smiled."Truce.....For now."I said."Good. Maybe you two could be friends one day."He said."Slow down! Baby steps!"I yelled."Alright, alright, alright!"He said. I smiled.

Harumi's povs

I went on top of the roof, and stared at Borg Tower."Oh Lloyd."I whispered. I sighed."What have I done?"I asked. I closed my eyes. I then heard someone coming up. I quickly turned around to see Nya. She stood beside me. Neither of us said a word for a long time, until I broke the silence."So, how was Lloyd before.....You know."I asked."He was good."She replied."Oh, good."I said."Part of me hates you for what you did to him....."She said. I looked down."I know. I regret it, if I could do it all over again I could.....But I was angry. Like Garmadon."She said."What?"She asked."Don't you remember? When Jay and Lloyd were at the tea shop, you told me about Garmadon. Don't you think he was angry? To have to fight his son?"I asked."Yeah...I just never really thought about it."She said.

"He was also angry about not being able to turn Ninjago into his own image. It clouded him with anger, as it did me."I said. She looked at me."Losing my parents was the worst thing that could ever happen to me...It drove me with depression, but depression can soon lead to anger and hatred."I said, closing my eyes."You have to believe me when I say that I really care for Lloyd...But I can't force you either."I said, opening my eyes."I just thought you never cared for anyone."She said. I stared at her, shocked.

"I am not heartless, you know!"I exclaimed."Please, can we not fight?! For one second?!"She demanded."Sorry. I just never knew anyone after my parents died that really cared for me....Until I met Lloyd.........That's why we need to get him back, I need to tell him that I am sorry."I said."We will get him back. Because a ninja never leaves another ninja behind."She said. We then turned over to Borg Tower."I hope you are right."I said."I do too."She said.

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer.